HUGE UFC Star at wrestlemania 34 ?!!??

glennsoe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To do what? Have a part time contract like Brock? Probably would cause a lot of problems backstage with the talent. Just not needed.

No... for a match/appearance at Wrestlemania. Do you actually think Conor McGregor wants to be signed with the WWE? Lol.

I have to say that Conor having a match at Mania would probably draw Network subscriptions, and ratings if he's on Raw but enough for the kind of money they'd have to spend to get him? I don't know...

Hell yessssss!!!

This would be amazing. McGregor is perfect for WWE. They could even have him face Big Show the same way Mayweather faced Big Show 10 years ago at WrestleMania 24. Story writes itself.

Big Show is hopefully gone already. Being written off by Braun putting him through the cage is the best retirement he can hope for at this point in his career.

I wouldn't really care but I guess it would bring eyes to the product. Seems UFC must be in a bind if their top dude is crossing over into other stuff to make money.

At least in this, Connor would be able to use kayfabe without people thinking it's real heat between the competitors.

...most people, anyway.

Is the UFC going to let him do this?

Seems like a good trade from when Lesnar did a fight in UFC. Only fair for one of their dudes to cross over to WWE.

I wouldn't really care but I guess it would bring eyes to the product. Seems UFC must be in a bind if their top dude is crossing over into other stuff to make money.

Typical Muur. Is WWE 'in a bind' too because Cena is making movies and Lesnar had a UFC fight?

At least Brock and Cena have WWE as their main thing. Connor doesn't seem to give two shits about the UFC any more

Archived