What are you currently playing until the games comes out?

Sky_Genie1988

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was gonna finish up Saints Row IV and plat it but the infamous purchase all super powers trophy "Where's my cape?" glitched on me so I had to do a speed run on easy over the weekend without going into the power menu unless it was required for a mission, and luckily it popped this morning. Worst part was having to recollect over a 1,000 clusters to purchase the powers once I hit 50.

I may try to 100% the two dlc campaigns or start up Gat Out of Hell.

All of those games are very easy to 100%.

Right now I'm trying to 100% Battlefield Hardline, but there are four trophies from the first DLC that require an huge griding. Yesterday I've unlocked the one that requires to get 10.000 kills as Operator. But there still are the 10.000 kills as Engineer, 10.000 kills as Support and 10.000 kills as Recon.

Fifa 18.

Me too, best FIFA game in a long time. Also still playing WWE2K17 and NHL 17.

On the last chapter of Journey mode.

Will complete it before 2K18.

Started a World Cup Tournament w/Australia.

In group stages with Argentina, Russia & China PR. Currently 2nd on the leaderboard, but last game of group stages will decide who goes through between Australia and Russia. (I play on world class)

NBA 2k18

Fifa 18

AFL Evolution

WWE 2k17 my career mode

How are you still playing this my dude?

I got bored of it 2 weeks after it came out lol.

The mechanics and engine they use for the game just don't gel. It feels way to arcadey if that makes any sense.. It's a real shame Australian gaming has such a tiny budget for their games. AFL has real potential to be a great video game, but imo they've unfortunately missed the mark on the newest game. Sad really :(

BF2 BETA. Once that ends, I'll play Infinite Warfare as there's a Halloween event going on. 2K17 is practically unplayable to me now. Lol.

Same here. I actually uninstalled that crap of a game and then ejected the cd from my computer and proceeded to spit on it and stomp on it a few times before realizing it was my antivirus.

son of a gun.....the games tracking says its only an hour and a half away. And normally when my online order is at that post office.....i get the item the next afternoon.

but i just know somehow its going to sit there for 2 days. the agony

Yup, I see mine arrived at the UPS facility a few minutes from my house Tuesday at noon, but it still says it is scheduled for delivery before the end of the day Thursday, so I'm cool.

I WOULD be playing Shadow Of War... if not for WB and their *censored*ing microtransactions and general "hide the true ending behind a paywall" bullshittery. at least WWE 2K18s lootboxes aren't going to cost me my first born son.

I've gone back and played the original one. Back when they included everything on the disc. It's still fun to play, even if easy after a while.

Also got my family into GOT, so I was watching some of S1 recently.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Only just got it and I'm unsure how I feel about it. If it turns out I'm not a fan then I'll return to Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Also, not a game but I've recently been binge watching Bleach so that'll also help the waiting process.

son of a gun.....the games tracking says its only an hour and a half away. And normally when my online order is at that post office.....i get the item the next afternoon.

Yup, I see mine arrived at the UPS facility a few minutes from my house Tuesday at noon, but it still says it is scheduled for delivery before the end of the day Thursday, so I'm cool.

mines reached my local post office. which is literally a mile from my house. I wonder if i could just show up there and pick it up?

mines reached my local post office. which is literally a mile from my house. I wonder if i could just show up there and pick it up?

You could probably call and ask.

Mine just hit a slight snafu, instead of UPS delivering it to me tomorrow, they've now transferred it to the USPS. Kind of an odd turn of events but as long as it gets here by Friday, I've no reason to bitch. ;)

You could probably call and ask.

Mine just hit a slight snafu, instead of UPS delivering it to me tomorrow, they've now transferred it to the USPS. Kind of an odd turn of events but as long as it gets here by Friday, I've no reason to bitch. ;)

thats standard for small items. At least here it is. UPS never shows up to deliver a videogame to me. They always give it to the USPS

Archived