Gamestop will be selling on the 12th (9pm East Coast) US

fallofparadise

I hope its just a pickup. If not, thats bullshit.

I went to GS to Pre-order the deluxe today and they told me all orders were already shipped out. Earliest I could get it is by Saturday and Id have to pay an extra $10 bucks. If I didnt pay, I wouldnt get it til Tuesday smh.

Luckily enough there was a Best Buy right next door and I was able to preorder my deluxe and pick it up by Friday. GameStop lame.

Yeah, that's illegal. Lol.

9PM is considered the end of the "business day" for many retailers in the USA. A 9PM sale would count as a sale on the following business day which would be the early release of October 13 so it's legal.

I'm pretty sure that street date is just that. October 13th and not a second sooner. But I've been wrong once before so......

Many Walmarts and targets will put a game on sale after 9pm. Depends on the store and how late theyre open I think. I got nhl 18 and nba 2k18 the day before they went on sale at target after 9pm in September. I always get those two at target the night before. The last 3 years anyway.

I literally just called the gamestop by me a minute ago. They said they are only doing the thursday release for the people who ordered the Deluxe Edition or the Cena Nuff Edition.

Well...Duh. The normal version of the game isn't supposed to be released on the 13th.

actually mr trying to be smart deluxe and Cena nuff are 4 days early so the normal edition is the 17th :/

I literally just called the gamestop by me a minute ago. They said they are only doing the thursday release for the people who ordered the Deluxe Edition or the Cena Nuff Edition.

Well...Duh. The normal version of the game isn't supposed to be released on the 13th.

actually mr trying to be smart deluxe and Cena nuff are 4 days early so the normal edition is the 17th :/
That's what I said...

That's what I said...

Lmao this was good

just called my local Gamestop (West Coast) and they said I can come pick my deluxe copy up on Thursday at 9 eyyy, lit!

I'm gonna be trading WWE 2K16 (lol), Last of Us, and either Arkham Knight or Mafia III (have little to no use for them anymore tbh) to help pay it off

I went to my store earlier and they told me they didn't get enough pre-orders for both 2K18 and Evil Within 2 for thereto be a 9 PM release ugh. I'll try again Thursday morning but rn looks like I'll do Friday anyway lol

Mine told me to he same thing. Theyre passing out numbers at 6, and releasing the game starting at 9.

Gamestop or Target?

I think he's talking about GameStop... The one by me said to be there on Thursday between 6- 8:45 with your receipt, start passing the game out at 9:01 pm..

I'm in Ohio

Archived