BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle; BlazBlue, RWBY, Persona, & UNIEL crossover

God of Lightning

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/01/24/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-director-talks-dlc-pricing/

https://twitter.com/arcsystemworksu/status/956655424123490304

No dub confirmed? I'll be annoyed if the Persona cast aren't dubbed. Just copy paste their lines from Arena...

I'm being really put off from this game. First not on Xbox, then this DLC and now no dub?

I'll probably still get it, just in like 3 years for £5 (or more likely the first time it goes on sale, like 6 months after it comes out)

Not sure if it's outright confirmed; I think it's just a rumor right now. Though a likely one considering Central Fiction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Platinum is probably who I had most fun in using on BB.

and Kanji was obviously next lol. Shame he's DLC though... it's either Rise or Teddie next I guess. Depends if they go with Ultimax as Arena as the base I guess.

You'd think waifu bait would have them wanting to put in Rise.

At this point, I just wanna see a P4A character that isn't the IT. Hell, I'd even take Sho. I've pretty much given up hope for anyone outside of team RWBY, I have Orie, so UNIEL's whatever for me, and as long as Toa, the sludge, and Bang don't make it, I'm more or less content with whoever they put in the BlazBlue side.

Depends how many slots Persona gets. 8 would be just under 1/4th, so unless they do the IT+Adachi and perhaps Labrys would be a good amount. I can see then stopping at 8, though

That would be

BlazBlue 20

Persona 8

RWBY 4

UnderKnight 6

But I don't think BB will have 20, cuz othereise that only leaves slots for Persona and BB left over

• 3 weeks later...

So at least one, or more, of the IT are not gonna be in then. Be weird not to have Teddie and Naoto at least but now I'm expecting Akihiko and Mitusuru.

Least we can pre order it in Europe now... except we're being charged £10 more than the rest of the world... cuz they had to get a EU publisher I guess? I'll wait for a price drop.

• 2 weeks later...

Be weird to leave out Teddie IMO

Also it seems to be based on Arena not Ulti so I don't think Adachi will make it

People have matched up his sprite with one of the silhouettes. And I will continue to say the whole notion of "Arena only because reasons" is stupid. I mean up until Aigis was revealed, people were saying we'd just get the IT. Teddie not being in would be amazing. The less shitty, annoying, unfunny joke character I have to deal with, the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread. Been playing the Switch demon and it's pretty damn fun. Had some time with the full base roster, but not enough to really get a feel for of them.

Also, the rest of the characters likely won't be revealed until after EVO, and the silhouette thing was true. Somebody datamined the Switch beta and found announcer calls and file names. They also found calls for Asuka and Yumi who everyone is assuming are from Senran Kagura.

• 2 weeks later...

Europe finally get a release date

Three weeks after USA. Closer than I expected I tbh

Just gonna wait before all the DLC is out though, cba with half a roster

Archived