MikeM's Originals (Pride of the IWA) - AUGUST 18 UPDATE - Re-worked Aleix Da Silva, New female "Sarah-Anne" and Cypher Meridian up on CC

MikeM

Triple post. Still the site's fault. - However I might as well use it.

It's funny how when you have an initial idea for a CAW (or anything really), that often the idea evolves and evolves, and what you end up with is actually quite different from the original. Well that's happened with the Artist formerly known as the Lightning Kid. I've been trying to match the quality of his entrance gear in his in ring attire, and really with the Brazilian influence of the character playing more on my mind, "The Lightning Kid" is now "Aleix Storm" with a new backstory.

Anyway, visually he's finished, just got to tweak the move set, victory and entrance and he's ready to Rumble.

Yw28U8f.jpg

pc0Yorg.jpg

azdSQ78.jpg

cqAQZn6.jpg

8GHavYR.jpg

Attire 2 complete for Mike Edwards, I'm now 100% happy with him.

1SsJLpR.jpg

Bm3XQMW.jpg

(Shame about the clipping - the belt is the IWA Intercontinental Championship)

Jet Rose attire tweaked,

glprJLO.jpg

xlBJb8S.jpg

YKc7kyP.jpg

aTiexTL.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some fantastic caws brother. Would you mind if i use some of these on my WEW show

Of course, go ahead - but just credit me if that's okay (in videos etc). I only have five slots open, but let me know who you want. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Edwards is up without DLC, Amir, Knightmare, Jet (old attire) and Violet are the five currently. The new (final - he says..) Edwards will be ready to go up soon, Storm needs a couple of moveset tweaks and he's good to go (might change his name yet) Jet Rose is good to go (only one attire at the moment)

EDIT: Looked at the screenshot of Jet above, and realised I've put RJ instead of JR - doh!.

Bio update -

Aleix Da Silva

azdSQ78.jpg

pc0Yorg.jpg

Yw28U8f.jpg

Nicknames:
"Sao Paulo Lightning"
"Kid Lightning"
Birthdate: 14/2/1993 (25)
Birth Place: Sao Paulo
Billed from: Interlagos, Brazil
Billed Height: 5, 7"
Billed Weight: 207 Ibs
Entrance Theme: Vader (WCW)
Born in the favellas high above Interlagos, and within a burnout of the famous Interlagos racing track, the story of Aleix Da Silva is a shining success story for the foundation setup by Brazil's national hero, the late Ayrton Senna (Aleix was two when the great man died). Aleix was educated in a school paid for by the foundation, and was able to learn English at an early age - something which would become invaluable later on. Through the help of the foundation, Aleix was adopted and was able to have a "fairly normal" childhood - albeit one dominated by a love of Transformers cartoon reruns, and more crucially, Professional wrestling. A gifted sportsman, Aleix had a choice between wrestling and football, and to the surprise of many - chose to follow the ring sport over the national obsession. Because of his good education, Aleix was able to make a reasonable living working in a small firm, and he saved enough money to pursue training in Mexico. At the age of 20, he was making waves in Lucha Libre and in just three years the scouts of the newly formed IWA had secured his long term future. Most notable about his appearance in IWA is the ornate "cyborg / transformer" entrance attire - which he designed himself. Obviously this makes him a huge favourite with the younger members of the audience - and his replica Optimus Prime helmets find themselves on many Christmas lists. He wears a sparkly headband, a tribute he says to his wrestling idol - Macho Man Randy Savage.

I like them

Thank you.

Just a heads up regarding Edwards, the one on CC is the non DLC one - I shall be putting up the whole fat "nowt taken out" version again in the next day or so.

what kind of face pictures of famous people do you need ? as it's sort of easy to find them and modify them, but I don't use gimp. I use paint shop pro which is similar to photoshop.

Thanks, I'll PM you. :cool:

Any finisher/signature names for Jet and Violet?

I did used to have bios for them - but I couldn't find them - I'm also using a new account on here until I can get access to the old one that I posted the OP under. My computer was stripped and re-installed so I've lost all my passwords.

Anyway:

Jet: Imploding 450 (Jetstream)

Violet: Razors Edge (Thorn of the Rose)

It's also a ball ache as I have a ton of new stuff done in terms of creations, including alternate attires for Amir, Kevin "Buzzsaw" Blake and Seismic Activity are all done - plus I've reworked the title belts for the IWA and made some arenas too.

Forgot to mention, revised Prince Amir is now on CC - with second attire. Will post pictures soon. Will also post pictures of the Petersson brothers (Alexander "the Disaster" and Russ "The Iceman" - Seismic Activity) I've gone with making them as originals, even though I can't quite get the physique of Typhoon as I wanted)

Kevin "Buzzsaw" Blake is done, two attires as well. Rekka's spiral came in handy again. :cool:

Pictures... Excitement....Shiny things!!

Prince Amir - Second attire (I'm really pleased with this one)

pMgsWgL.jpg

r0Me2OI.jpg

8lnyI2C.jpg

Kevin "Buzzsaw" Blake

cP9TlN2.jpg

Tn3N5Ht.jpg

Bb9kM8J.jpg

AGnhuoE.jpg

Seismic Activity

Russ "The Iceman" Petersson (left) Alexander "The Disaster" Petersson (right)

QCDXnNb.jpg

pbTCgeu.jpg

E0fBNGx.jpg

60ieHI5.jpg

Jayden Lazarra revised attire 2

GKBj1fg.jpg

The arena is one of my custom IWA arenas - this one is "London Calling"

Finally (although I have a thread for this) SHINY THINGS!!!

IWA World Heavyweight Championship

8v0qHZE.jpg

IWA Womens World Championship

2AgGJOI.jpg

IWA World Tag Team Championships

4vFOjtK.jpg

IWA Intercontinental Championship

O5R6Uah.jpg

As always, you do absolutely phenomenal, beautiful, fantastic work! :cool:

Wow, thank you. Coming from someone I've always held in high regard in that field - that's probably the highest accolade I've had. :cool:

Love your stuff. Any idea when Seismic Activity will be up?

Thank you, I'm only on 5 upload slots right now, but I'll see if I can take the Rose sisters down for a few days and replace them with Seismic Activity. Visually they're ready I think, I might tweak the moveset a little. Only one attire so far - that may change in future if I can think of something.

Toying with the idea of having a "wrestling family" kind of stable - also random thoughts including a really cool idea for a stable name: "The Ministry of Offence". Watching Roger Federer the other day also gave me an idea - to me Federer is just the epitome of class, I'd love to base a wrestling character off that. Just concentrates on the job in hand, does it brilliantly and leaves with little fuss, very rarely aggressive or belligerent.

Could be awesome, or a complete car crash. Watch this space...

Oh and definitely planning alternate attires for the Rose sisters and Seismic Activity. Plans to give Edwards a face texture are over, I was going to use mine, but a professional wrestler I do NOT look like. :laugh:

love the work on this stuff

Thanks,

Started work on one of the Woolfe family (My Hart / Guerrero stable), Richard, the Professional of the family, no emotion, no aggression sheer class out of the ring, smooth in his execution in it, the wrestler's wrestler. Was going to use Roger Federer's face as a texture - but after three attempts using different pictures, I decided it wasn't going to work.

8yRnczo.jpg

spIISUI.jpg

KnqBwaz.jpg

I have completed second attires for Alexander and Russ Petersson, and they are now on C/C.

YAPud5H.jpg

geYXqZr.jpg

A couple of notes, I might add "Disaster" text to Alexander's second attire - but it is blank at the moment.

Love your stuff. Any idea when Seismic Activity will be up?

As we speak my friend.

Got them...they kick ass. Great job.

Thanks, they started off life in 2k17 as alternates for Typhoon. Ideally I wanted to get the same build, but I've made them taller to compensate for lack of girth. Much prefer creating them as stand alones - in terms of the options available.

Make it 4 Federers for Woolfe - this one actually worked in terms of lining up, but the quality of the image was too poor.

Archived