MikeM's Originals (Pride of the IWA) - AUGUST 18 UPDATE - Re-worked Aleix Da Silva, New female "Sarah-Anne" and Cypher Meridian up on CC

MikeM

very cool, and I found that if you use the face templates, and with makeup or such you can use the same person and almost make them look like a different person which is very cool.

Yeah, I used the Asian face template this time, because structurally I think it fit the texture better. Really pleased with how they both came out, managed to get the exact hair I wanted for Jet as well. I just love the results this create mode is giving this year, I even threw in a little couple of extra things like a faded appendix scar on Violet.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, creating in itself is fun - but there's an extra dimension in knowing that others are enjoying my creations too. Jet and Violet should be done soon, just making some entrance tweaks.

EDIT: Both up, #Jet, #Rose, #BigDaddyMM24 and #Violet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man i wish i could download Prince Amir and Mike Edwards but i dont have the Cena Nuff edition so i can't :/

Thanks, I'll try and see what I can do. Thanks for the kind words everyone - creations are continuing. Jayden Lazzara is nearly done, and I'm thinking of new things all the time.

Question. What would you get if you crossed a Maori warrior with the Godfather and Dave Lister from Red Dwarf?

Jayden Lazarra.

Hy8f1Zz.jpg

Kv8s0Ru.jpg

c9uduXO.jpg

gqrCiJr.jpg

f8eq5Pi.jpg

?

Yeah, I hear you. I'm trying to think what it is, if it's the Cena edition specifically then it must be either Cena, RVD or Batista, but I can't really think which moves they use - or attire either.

What I could do, is upload whichever one(s) you want - but with a copied moveset - so at least you could have them physically. But I'm only in possession of 5 slots at the moment.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants one that they see that isn't up - please let me know and I'll take the least downloaded one of the current five down. (Or tell all your mates to get downloading :P )

In the meantime, here's more;

Jayden Lazzara second "Smooth Criminal" attire.

b0gQMCs.jpg

hzp5jrY.jpg

Next one on the preview, Alex "Lightning Kid" Storm

(Might have got a little carried away with the entrance gear...)

XrQB5mq.jpg

dXh5uo5.jpg

?

Yeah, I hear you. I'm trying to think what it is, if it's the Cena edition specifically then it must be either Cena, RVD or Batista, but I can't really think which moves they use - or attire either.

What I could do, is upload whichever one(s) you want - but with a copied moveset - so at least you could have them physically. But I'm only in possession of 5 slots at the moment.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants one that they see that isn't up - please let me know and I'll take the least downloaded one of the current five down. (Or tell all your mates to get downloading :P )

In the meantime, here's more;

Jayden Lazzara second "Smooth Criminal" attire.

b0gQMCs.jpg

hzp5jrY.jpg

Next one on the preview, Alex "Lightning Kid" Storm

(Might have got a little carried away with the entrance gear...)

XrQB5mq.jpg

dXh5uo5.jpg

Alright you can do that :) i only want Mike Edwards and Prince Amir :)

I'll try and get the basic Edwards and Amir up this weekend, I'll then switch them back for the full effect ones after a couple of days. I'm wondering if one of them uses Batista's spotlight or something - is it definitely the moveset it says is stopping you downloading them without Digital Deluxe?

-----------------------------------

I'm really pleased with Lightning Kid's entrance attire, but does anyone have any suggestions on his ring gear to stop him looking so plain? The contrast is bothering me, he just doesn't look special in the ring. I've tried masks and facepaint, but there's nothing really I like - and the entrance gear is far too bulky to be believable.

I'll try and get the basic Edwards and Amir up this weekend, I'll then switch them back for the full effect ones after a couple of days. I'm wondering if one of them uses Batista's spotlight or something - is it definitely the moveset it says is stopping you downloading them without Digital Deluxe?

I'm really pleased with Lightning Kid's entrance attire, but does anyone have any suggestions on his ring gear to stop him looking so plain? The contrast is bothering me, he just doesn't look special in the ring. I've tried masks and facepaint, but there's nothing really I like - and the entrance gear is far too bulky to be believable.

Yeah i think its only the movesets

Cool, it will be an easier fix in that case. I'll give Mike Edwards AJ Styles moveset and Belfast Brawler entrance with the finishers changed. I'll give Amir Dean Ambrose's moveset and Mike Tyson's entrance (which is pretty much what they have anyway)

Cool, it will be an easier fix in that case. I'll give Mike Edwards AJ Styles moveset and Belfast Brawler entrance with the finishers changed. I'll give Amir Dean Ambrose's moveset and Mike Tyson's entrance (which is pretty much what they have anyway)

Alright cool :) ill change up their movets myself if i thats cool with you? :)

Alright cool :) ill change up their movets myself if i thats cool with you? :)

Yeah cool with me, just credit me please if you use them in any videos though, ok? :cool:

By the way, seeing the insane levels of other caws around here is making me think of some tweaking here and there, probably Edwards mostly - and maybe second attires (and perhaps new attires) for Jet and Violet.

It's not even a month old yet, and the range of top class caws both real and created is already the best I can recall for any game.

To anyone who's made one - thank you, and to anyone thinking of doing it - just do it, it's really fun and rewarding.

it is fun and rewarding and VERY easy to get lost in CAW mode.

Yeah, my biggest problem is that I keep thinking of ideas to add to existing ones, instead of being able to create new ones of equal quality. Plus I see the quality all around here and it makes me feel that mine could be improved.

I'm also trying to find faces to use for Edwards and Amir, but I can't really find any - or good bases for future female caws either. Was thinking of using Cristiano Ronaldo for Edwards for example. Generally very difficult to find good quality pictures of famous people that you can either use, or manipulate. I had a good one that showed a girl with her head slightly tilted, mirrored it in GMP - and then it looked terrifying.

Got a cracking Ayrton Senna one off an F1 videogame mod - just need to put it to use. Maybe I'll use it for Alex Storm.

Edwards has been reworked, I've basically taken everything off and rebuilt him. Much less generic looking head now, although I couldn't find a decent texture I'm pleased. Would have posted pics, but I spent an hour earlier redoing him and the game crashed, I lost all the work - just literally finished the second go.

I also noticed he was using hand wraps - I wonder if they were RVD's - but he has some nice gloves now anyway.

Alex Storm's entrance gear makes him look like a ridiculously awesome combination of Iron Man and Optimus Prime. Go ahead and put all the titles on him!

Haha. He's now got Ayrton Senna's face as a base now as well, another super hero. I will give him that attire as an alternate again, he received an overhaul this afternoon. I've beefed up his ring gear a little. Trouble is for some reason the skin tone of the Senna face is very pale, so he doesn't look all that Brazilian to me.

I have made his hometown Sao Paulo though, in honour of his new texture.

Incidentally, I don't know exactly what happened, but I changed the face template, after applying the texture, and the face seemed to automatically mould to where the features were on the texture. I had to do zero modification. Dunno if I was just incredibly lucky, or if that's actually a feature.

Here's the pictures - Storm's new face and Edwards V2.

efgloQC.jpg

bAFrOUT.jpg

8oCrzdG.jpg

d24EJFn.jpg

at1PBh8.jpgK5hoMyp.jpg

New entrance attire for Storm

APcH1ap.jpg

Cheers guys. That slogan was on a banner at Old Trafford in United's glory years. Thought it would be cool for a wrestler. Speaking of Edwards, I've finished his second attire, I'll get pictures up soon. I've also reworked Jet Rose's attire a bit, made a couple of custom logos for her.

I'm working on an alternate attire for Storm, but I'm going to give him the original entrance gear - because basically when someone describes him as "an awesome combination of Optimus Prime and Ironman" as above - why wouldn't I? :P

Then I'm on to my two Typhoon based guys (because I just can't seem to get a similar physique / size from scratch) Seismic Activity. There's another female character in my head too, just trying to find/create a decent texture for her - she's going to be called "Amaya Synn".

Archived