Butcher Block | HBK (Rare 2002) Uploaded!

Ernez

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to that. Any chance of doing Hart Foundation attires?

Yeah, maybe.

I got him! Thanks, man. Whos next?!

Am honestly thinking of doing Tatanka next, just because his headdress is in caw mode.

How about Piper? Or Owen Hart ?

I suck at making caws, I just make attires tbh.

I wanna go back to making caws I've not seen anyone really make. I was gonna do my DDP from last year but thought why not put more effort into it?

So I made these logos from 100% scratch and came up with this. It's 1995 Halloween Havoc if anyone is interested. Not finished yet but thought i'd show it off to get feedback.

I struggled on which model to choose since in 1995 he had tattoos but this hair. I just love this hair so much I'll ignore the tattoos being gone.

lirYzyu.png

Nice Work

I wanna go back to making caws I've not seen anyone really make. I was gonna do my DDP from last year but thought why not put more effort into it?

So I made these logos from 100% scratch and came up with this. It's 1995 Halloween Havoc if anyone is interested. Not finished yet but thought i'd show it off to get feedback.

I struggled on which model to choose since in 1995 he had tattoos but this hair. I just love this hair so much I'll ignore the tattoos being gone.

lirYzyu.png

How are you getting around the Tantanka restriction of not being able to use the skirt piece in matches?

I'm not. I have to wait for the patch (I think someone said on Ps4 it was fixed)

Cool. I hope they fix the other attire issues as well (Macho Man's glasses, Vader's boots...).

Archived