/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Rousey, Cross added!

Righteous

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righteous, you can convert them from 17 to 18 with no problem. Thought I would let you know to save some time :)

There's a few differences, nothing too severe tho.

Yeah some name changes and numbers moved around for moves but still pretty convertable..

I'm still pissed about them removing strikes from the grapple sections a couple years ago. And it doesn't look to be returning. Also, you can no longer get Snapmare and Soccerball Kick from using the Striker template either.

They also moved Triangle Dropkick if I'm not mistaken from a Grapple to a Strong Strike that's not a big deal cause It'll probably open up more space for some people's move sets that use a ton of corner grapples.. and also I can't seem to find it but I think they took out the Cradle Piledriver which kinda bums me out..

You know what I miss Righteous about your movesets, the commentary you use to do in them. I liked it about how you said why you did what you did in them, ect.

Yea, I get that alot. I miss having the time to do commentary as well. I might try and squeeze in some commentary sometime.

Wow, you're going fast. And I'm here working on the same moveset for over a month.

My goal was to have 10 sets done by the 17th, so on official drop day, everyone would have a decent amount of sets to start the game with. Over the years, I have really learned how to maximize my efficiency as a moveset creator. After tomorrow, I definitely won't be putting out as much work.

They also moved Triangle Dropkick if I'm not mistaken from a Grapple to a Strong Strike that's not a big deal cause It'll probably open up more space for some people's move sets that use a ton of corner grapples.. and also I can't seem to find it but I think they took out the Cradle Piledriver which kinda bums me out..

It's there. It's the Sitout Cradle Piledriver now.

Do you have anyone that makes your move sets for PS4? I am making them currently off your videos, but was wondering if youd like me to upload on the PS4 side? All credit will be given to you, obviously.

I don't know if anyone is this year. You can, if you want.

Do you have anyone that makes your move sets for PS4? I am making them currently off your videos, but was wondering if youd like me to upload on the PS4 side? All credit will be given to you, obviously.

I don't know if anyone is this year. You can, if you want.

Alright, cool. Ill upload them on PS4 side for you. I just didnt want to do it without your permission.

So Ive uploaded, with Righteous permission, some movesets to CC on PS4. Ill upload more as Inget more slots/create more.

So far the following have been uploaded, of Righteous would like, he can update main post for ease:

AJ Styles

Batista

John Cena

Seth Rollins

Tags are

-Righteous

-CAWS.WS

- [superstar name]

Archived