IWG 2k18: Austin Quinn / David Brown PC Entrances

Aqfitz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aubin is off the page!! I can definitely see him teaming with The Knightmare at some point.

That was something I was thinking. Hey Aqfitz do you mind if i use some of these guys in my promotion BPW im asking because i stream it. Aubin, Izy and Powertrip

Aubin is off the page!! I can definitely see him teaming with The Knightmare at some point.

That was something I was thinking. Hey Aqfitz do you mind if i use some of these guys in my promotion BPW im asking because i stream it. Aubin, Izy and Powertrip
Sure. PM me for some details regarding th characters

God dammit I hate this missing logos bug.

This happening to my CAWs?

Ayup, Quinn comes with almost nothing save for his face texture.

UGH. Damn. Hope we get the patch that fixes this

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn dude. Awesome job on those original caws. My personal favorites are the Powertrip and the SICK outfits they have, especially Aubin. Yeah, you really can't NOT see that Ghost Pope image in your head after looking at him.

Props to ya.'

Using a new face texture for myself. Decided it was time to ditch the one I've been using since 2k15

i6kuASx.jpg

Updated Aubin

43hcoC3.jpg

eQ29lbm.jpg

NEW Johnny Matrix

Matrix functions has the intensity of Direct Force. Always reliable and exciting

4J5kbcb.jpg

NEW: I-Akira

I-Akira brings Elegance and Ferocity to the ring. She was trained by Micheal Stevens long ago.

h7HKWmZ.jpg

NEW: Hannah West

Where once was a simple Heavy Metal rocker, now remains the crazed being known as Hannah West. Corrupted by the aura of Aubin's occult nature

CHH7OAC.jpg

• 1 month later...

Uploaded Austin Quinn. Search for content by Aqfitz (because I think I forgot to tag him)

yKsxFqZ.jpg

The Revolution

Danger Jack is an IWG Original who competed in the Hardcore Division. Since then, he was sent to IWG Ignition where he formed a team with Brutus Trash, wanting to revolutionize the tag team world. After IWG shut their doors, they worked the indies for quite some time, and with IWG now being rebooted, they were among the first to be brought back.

5isBZw3.jpg

WjnACw4.jpg

"Hitman" Ted Storms

Another IWG Original, Ted spent most of his time in IWG looking at the lights. After some time, he took a hiatus to reinvent himself, and came back ready to make a name for himself. His use of dirty tactics and backstage assaults made him a suitable candidate for taking on hits and bounties.

BhggQxY.jpg

Archived