The GMPorium - 2K18 Edition (Brandon X logos addressed page 7)

CROSS-Out

The GMPorium WWE 2K18 Edition

EYuXJoy.png

Guys who are done will be listed first, then a list of the full roster I eventually hope to complete, and finally a list of who is uploaded at any given moment.

Wrestlers

Brandon X

dYVQNrG.jpg

6vwDuvK.jpg

Name: Brandon X

Style: east west hybrid, leans more towards strong style

Nicknames: The Xecutioner, The Canadian Ronin, Akai Arashi/The Red Storm, Godslayer (after putting an end to "The War God" Alexander Thorne's rampage)

Signatures: Brainbuster, running knee (will be V-Trigger if one is in move pack)

Finishers: Xecution Chair (Electric Chair Driver), Xcalibur (outward rolling cutter/Rolling The Dice)

Description: Brandon Duncan was born and raised in a small town in Ontario Canada and grew up with a near obsessive love for professional wrestling. Idealizing the likes of Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, and such, Brandon and his best friend James jumped at the chance to train when happenstance allowed them to meet part time wrestler and promoter Scotty Dean Lewis. After years of training, the pair left for japan to refine their styles, with Brandon X adopting the Canadian Ronin and Akai Arashi monikers and his signature hybrid style of showmanship and strong style. Upon returning to the west, he and James were contacted by his old trainer Scotty about appearing in a new promotion he was helping to promote, a little company called Project Wrestling. X met his eventual wife Lilith there. Brandon X and James Dunker quickly began to dominate the tag division as TKNA, The Kings of the New Age.

Brandon X is incredibly skilled in the ring, but his drive to always get what he feels he's earned leaves him more susceptible than his partner to heel turns. His kicks are notably vicious and deadly, with his super kick being a move he pulls out both to do damage and as a desperation move to create distance. Any person who underestimates X because he's shorter than them, or because he's at a distance is in for a very rude awakening.'

James Dunker

OS7IzlS.jpg

Name: James Dunker

Style: East West Hybrid, leans more towards west style showmanship

Nicknames: The hawk, Iron Will, The Golden Boy, The Black and Blue/White and Gold Cyclone (depends which attire he's wearing at the time)

Signatures: TBD

Finishers: TBD

Description: Brandon X's best friend and fellow trainee under Scotty Dean Lewis, James is both complimentary and also the antithesis to his best friends wrestling style. Despite training under the same masters, James has kept leaning more towards the wests more entertainment oriented style, and his sometimes single minded need to hit certain moves and spots in matches has cost himself matches. That said however, never underestimate James Dunker, the man has every bit the skill his partner has and a bit more size to boot.

Of the two, James is the one more likely to stay a face, and is thus the one more likely to be turned on by the other.

(NOTE: As this is my best friends CAW, it will not be uploaded until he's had a chance to revise his moveset and entrance)

Tarek Arafa

SgDnKFr.jpg

Name: Tarek Arafa

Style: High flying, vicious cowardly wrestling

Nicknames: The Egyptian Prodigy

Signatures: Pyramid Point (Moonstomp), Burning Of Alexandria (S.O.S)

Finishers: Crossing The Nile (running double knees to an opponent in the corner), Mummifier (leg trap back to belly piledriver/dudebuster)

Description: Tarek Arafa grew up in a wealthy family, learning the finer points of class and taste. When he was a teenager he came across some old wrestling DVDs and instantly fell in love, particularly loving the manager skills of Bobby Heenan, the character of Iron Shiek, and the skill in-ring of Ricky The Dragon Steamboat. Eventually, Arafa made the trip to the americas, beginning his training.

He and his trainers quickly discovered that Tarek was a natural prodigy in the ring, but this only increased Arafa's arrogance, and he quickly became adverse to the rules. Eventually, Arafa met the man who would become his partner and the man he would manage often, Khalid.

Aston Raine

bBWbhzd.jpg

Name: Aston Raine

Style: powerhouse, brawling

Nicknames: The Uncommon Criminal

Signatures: Chokeslam, Big Boot

Finishers: Raine Of Terror (Falling Powerbomb), Floodgate Lariat (discus lariat/clothesline)

Description: Styling himself after the darker aspects of the USAs old wild west outlaw culture, "The Uncommon Criminal" Aston Raine is a force to be reckoned with. Enjoying a decent size advantage over the majority of the Project Wrestling roster, Aston uses his size, power, and reach advantage to dominate his opponents slowly, methodically, but efficiently. Hearing the opening thundercrack of his theme spells the end for anyone, and it is dreaded for that very reason.

Lilith Duncan

2Vk5764.jpg

Name: Lilith Duncan

Style: traditional, a little strongstyle

Nicknames: The Devil Woman of Project Wrestling, 3 tone death

Signatures: Running knee, Yakuza Kick

Finishers: Demonic Heat Stunner (backpack stunner), Liliths Embrace (leg sweep octopus stretch)

Description: The woman who would take the ring name of Lilith grew up watching the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, and this is easily reflected in her finisher, a tribute and modification to the stone cold stunner called the Demonic Heat Stunner. Though initially only taking up professional wrestling as a hobby, after meeting her future husband Lilith began to take it much more seriously, and as a result quickly racked up a number of Project Wrestling title wins, such as the PW Womens Title, and the PW Womens Global Hardcore title.

(NOTE: This is my girlfriends CAW, thus the backstory with Brandon X)

Shaun Brennan

S2fONAO.jpg

QYxJJp4.jpg

Name: Shaun Brennan

Style: powerhouse

Nicknames: The Emerald Warrior

Signatures: Sit-out Chokebomb 2, Slingshot Body Splash 2

Finishers: buille marú (Fireman's Carry Sidewalk Slam), STF Camel Clutch

Description: Shaun Brennan was born into poverty and grew up being bullied for his size. In his early days, Shaun ran with the "wrong crowd" and spent quite a bit of time in trouble with the law.

A chance meeting with Devan Angel, who saw his size and relative lankiness as a potential plus point, offered to train Shaun in professional wrestling and help him get his first jobs once done, and in return Shaun had to stay out of trouble with the law from then on. Shaun accepted Devans offer and trained under him along side other future member of the Shamrock Syndicate Carrie Macbride.

Sure enough, once Shauns training was finished, Devan kept his promise and vouched for Shaun in a number of small promotions to get Shaun some matches and work across the UK, keeping Shaun busy and relatively paid. Things got even better for Shaun, however, when Devan Angel was contacted by Scotty Dean Lewis about coming to Canada and the States for a new big time promotion, called Project Wrestling.

Knowing SDL was a respected and trusted partly retired wrestler and promoter, Devan asked Shaun and Carrie if they'd agree to go, and they did. Thus, the group made a big splash in the company at Project Wrestlings second paperview, Project Anarchy, as the Shamrock Syndicate.

Shaun's size comes in handy, giving him the power needed to deal out and tank damage, however his rather lanky frame compared to the more muscular guys in the industry allows him some speed and moveset stratagem that others do not possess.

His nickname and attire, The Emerald Warrior, is styled both on his homeland of Irelands nickname, The Emerald Isles, and Mitsuharu Misawa, who Shaun watched a lot of's matches while training and quickly became his favourite wrestler.

Asher Smith/Black

xinDbEL.jpg

Name: Asher Smith, Asher Black (depends on company he's with)

Style: technical smashmouth, showboat

Nicknames: None currently

Signatures: Spinning Back Kick, Spear

Finishers: Ashes To Asher (butterfly lungblower), Inverted 450 splash

Description: Asher is good, and he knows it. A cocky fan favourite from Leeds England, Asher has it all; style, charisma, a bit of strength, looks, and fortitude. Asher Black (or Asher Smith in NXT and Project Wrestling) is gifted with the prowess necessary to make his showy and bombastic style of wrestling viable. Despite being a cocky show-off, Asher has maintained constant face reactions due to his statements that "he does it all to entertain the fans".

Asher is the current Project Wrestling Heavyweight champion, having won it after a tournament that culminated at Project Wrestlings first and biggest PPV, Project Finality.

Bryan yz

0xrQip5.jpg

Name: Bryan Yz

Style: Powerhouse

Nicknames: None currently

signatures: Gorrilla Press/Moonsault, Gorrilla Press Slam

Finishers: Yz-E Win (leaping cutter), Yz-E Victory (pop-up Cutter)

Description:

Damian Webb

rmZzkpr.jpg
Name: Damian Webb

Style: Methodic, Ever changing

Nicknames: The Spider

signatures: Cobra Clutch Slam, Firemans Carry Flapjack

Finishers: Venom Injection (gory flatliner), Torture Rack

Description:

Tomoe Shimazu

cMzmGqw.jpg

Name: Tomoe Shimazu

Style: Fast technical with some high flying

Nicknames: Golden Glitter

signatures: Shining Wizard, Standing Moonsault

Finishers: Kin No Tatchi (Gory Neckbreaker (or stunner, according to the games bugs :lol:), Kirakira Lock (Yes/Labell Lock)

Description:

Aaron Wolf

4fKzEWx.jpg

Name: Aaron Wolf

Style: Powerhouse, Brawler

Nicknames: The Rabid Wolf

signatures: Gorrilla press Slam, Pop-up Powerslam

Finishers: Gear Shift Powerbomb (Ricola Bomb), Gear Crank Powerbomb (school-boy powerbomb)

Description:

Samantha Coleman

1051jnP.jpg

Name: Samantha Coleman

Style: Fast and hard hitting, technical

Nicknames: Canadian Hypernova

signatures: Jumping DDT, Somersault Leg Drop

Finishers: Hypernova Wave (middle Rope DDT (would be top rope but it's so damn buggy it's not worth trying to hit)), Nova-cane (Taste Of Pain)

Description:

Henry Hyde

Tk2RvvG.jpg

Kevin Kennedy

zLCJhcA.jpg

Seraph

g2udpRL.jpg

Miles Osborne

PavuDjn.jpg

Sierra Andrada

Bo19znY.jpg

Sin Miedo

Otbyy3I.jpg

Yumi Takeda

THS0lrU.jpg

Quinn Daring

Q0wiRle.jpg

Reah Leon

hrOaSL1.jpg

Rhett Jackson

mMXMc0m.jpg

Sengoku

H3uyH7P.jpg

Alexia Hale

qevvMMk.jpg

Burncide

OCwItoC.jpg

Grs230E.jpg

Eddie Jekyll

U9GqUV8.jpg

Evie Turner

e2xxT1U.jpg

Roster List

* denotes it's finished

- denotes it's in progress

Aaron Wolf *

Adam Leon

Alexander Thorne

Alexia Hale

Aston Raine *

Brandon X *

Brayden Davis

Bryan Yz *

Burncide -

Caleb Reeves

Carrie Macbride

Casey Morgan

Chris Steel

Christian Hayashi

Christie Collins

CJ Hawke

Curtis Connors

Damian Webb *

Danny Knight

Derek McGreggor

Derrick Lee

Devan Angel

Doragon

Doragon Jr/Necros

Dr. Graham Ogrady (manager)

Dylan Lovecraft

Eddie Evans (maybe, up to Graeme Jones)

Eddie Jekyll

Elijah Riley

Ethan Payne

Evie Turner -

Gabriel Cross

Gavin Starr

Glasgow

Hannah Taylor

Heather Valentine

Henry Hyde

Isaac Croft

Jack Joseph

Jacob Parker

James Dunker *

Jason Bishop

Jay Lacroix

Jay Wallace

Jimmy Bates

John Crane

Julian Fernandez

Katsu Nobutada

Kazuma Ito

Kelly Page

Kenneth Sinn

Kevin Kennedy -

Krom Lazzara

Kylie Daniels

La Reina Doragona

Lilith Duncan *

Maria Snow

Mason Xander

Mauler Nelson

Michael Allen

Miles Osborne *

Nathaniel Frost

Nicholas Colt

Noah Hawkins

Quinn Daring *

Randy Salas

Reah Leon -

Rhett Jackson *

Rip Cassidy

Robby Knight

Ryan Rivers

Scotty Dean Lewis

Sebastian Crow

Sengoku -

Seraph -

Shaun Brennan *

Sierra Andrada

Sin Miedo -

Tarek Arafa *

Tia Grime

Tomoe Shimazu *

Trevor Wallace

Tyson Draven

Wesley Young

Yumi Takeda -

Zack Silver

Upload Status

Currently Uploaded

• Asher Smith (tags: Asher Smith, Project Wrestling, GMP)
  • Brandon X (updated version, with TKNA attire) (tags: Brandon X Update, Project Wrestling, GMP)
  • Quinn Daring (tags: The Requiem, Project Wrestling, GMP)
  • Rhett Jackson (tags: The Requiem, Project Wrestling, GMP)
  • Damian Webb (tags: Nuclear Reactor, BPW, GMP)

Current Limit: 5/5

NOTE: If someone you want is not uploaded please post a message asking me to upload them. The upload limit makes it impossible for me to have everyone up at once so I need to swap out as needed.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you using a face texture? Because the skin quality looks amazing and so realistic

Nope. all in-game.

Looks like they werent joking when they said theyve done their best to make caws like the in game stars, quality wise

Looks impressive! I don't know what will be the hashtag but I'd hope it's GMP! I think you should make Bryan YZ next! In my universe, he was Austin Aries's tag team Partner but he's been lost in the shuffle a little bit! Made him a Tag team champion in NXT & on the Main Roster! & also made him Cruiserweight champion! This year, I'd hope to do more with him & find him a new partner to team with but not sure who to pick for his partner on the Roster in the game! Maybe Chris Hero! Refused to call him by his WWE name!

For those of you waiting for Tarek Arafa, I still need to do his moveset, entrance and all that, but here you go. Bit of a different face this year thanks to the presets.

SgDnKFr.jpg

I've also uploaded Brandon X for those who want to get their hands on him right away. He doesn't come with his TKNA attire yet and I may do more moveset and entrance adjustments in the future so he may get updated. Tags are Brandon X, Project Wrestling, GMP

I will work on Bryan Yz tomorrow, I've gotta focus on him, finishing Tarek, and I need to finish Brandon X's tag team partner.

Looks like Brandon'S tag-partner :P

and now you're on over 222 downloads for him. That really did escalate quickly. :lol:

Good job

Nahh, this is X's tag partner, my best friends caw.

OS7IzlS.jpg

That number is shocking. Must be the benefit of getting the game a day early. :lol:

Sweet work as ever. Surprised you've never done anything Pepsi related in your caws.

I've considered giving X a pepsi tattoo in the past, but never found one I liked.

Wont get the game until Tuesday but pleased to say that Brandon and Tarek are the first two names on my CAWs only Universe roster. Great work so far.

X is up now, though may be updated in the future, and Arafa will likely be up today.

Wont get the game until Tuesday but pleased to say that Brandon and Tarek are the first two names on my CAWs only Universe roster. Great work so far.

X is up now, though may be updated in the future, and Arafa will likely be up today.

Great, looking forward to seeing them both in-game.

Archived