Thank you for this year. 25/09/2018 - AlterNation's Creations

AlterNation

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there! It's been a while. Updated Shayna's Semi-Final attire with shine and re-did her face because was bugging me and I'm so much happier with this. Also got Daniel Bryan WWE 2K15-style uploaded.

Shayna Baszler - UPDATED + RE-UPLOADED
Tags - SHAYNA BASZLER, ALTERNATION, MYC

nqAKhPq.png

Old version, for comparison.

gkrGlUl.png

Daniel Bryan WWE 2K15 Attires

Tags - DANIEL BRYAN, ALTERNATION, 2K15

Zs2ivyE.png

could u do a current short hair daniel bryan please and thank you

Well, this one's not current, but it has short hair!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys. Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks.

2K18 has been the most well received my creations have been ever since I started with 2K14, and I think this was the best stuff I've ever made (especially Regal), and I'm really glad that I was consistant for a period of time. Thank you for making me feel really happy about doing this.

hk5numR.png

I am baffled by these numbers. Holy crap.

I won't be as frequently posting for 2K19 because I have a lot less free time nowadays, but I'll see you when I'm ready. :)

I don't think there's anything that tells you who a CAW came from after you download it unless I'm wrong. I think Ryee had the right idea by putting his [twitter] tag in the social media field, but I download so much from so many people I don't remember what came from who.

Looking at that screenshot, I hadn't even realized I grabbed 5 of them from you. The Shana, AJ, Dakota, Blake and Murphy. And heeeey, there's the Regal I was eyeing some months ago but never got because I had to unlock some characters. I was kinda done with downloading characters this time around because I need more slots to play around with my own originals, but I think I'ma cop that Regal finally and that'll be my last d/l outside of attires for awhile. I don't plan on getting 19 so I'll enjoy these for as long as I can and look forward to whatever you drop.

Thanks for the contributions. Much appreciated

Archived