Dumekas/Saturis Wrestler Caws (Sonya Deville updated & released!)

Saturi

Nice work, and fast - you will remember to play the game now and again, won't you? :P

Creating is actually the way I'm playing the game for the most part. :P

Created and uploaded a Championship and working on Rosa Mendes right now. :D

Rosa Mendes first Attire

Rosa_Attire1.png

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking good! Cameron looks great. I havent been on here really in the last few years and your work as improved significantly

Was wondering where you have been. You had a Topic here last year but dissappeared after.

Happy to see you are still alive and kicking. :D

Just released Rosa Mendes aswell! She Looks better in game then on the screenies too. :)

Did you get the game? Will you start creating again?

I know youve got a lot on your plate already Saturi but may I request a Deonna Purrazzo CAW? If theres time in between this already massive list. :D

Added and no worries. :)

I cant wait to get the game on Tuesday to start playing and downloading your stuff.

Do we know yet if the search is better this year? Last year was utter garbage and took forever to find caws of a particular person.

It's almost the same with the difference that the most accurate names on the list are at the top of the list. Due to this it is slightly better than last year. :)

Great job as always, everything looks great just a bit confused as have been with many CAWs as the faces seem extremely 'bright'? The texture is amazing as well as the body morphing but I'm unsure if this is dulled down in the game as I don't have it yet you know what I mean? Still can't wait for more.

Edit: No worries AlterNation just explained that it's due to in game lighting can't wait till I get 2k18 :D.

Madison Eagles Preview

Madison.png

Madison_Attire.pngMadison_Attire2.png

Created two of her more classic attires because her recent ones are plain for the most part.

Hope you like them. :)

They look sweet bro, can't wait to get WWE 2k18, I left to go to Jacksonville for sunday's game but will get it when I get home :D.... Was wondering if you could try Nicole Matthews, Cheerleader Melissa also

Madison Eagles Preview

Created two of her more classic attires because her recent ones are plain for the most part.

Hope you like them. :)

They look sweet bro, can't wait to get WWE 2k18, I left to go to Jacksonville for sunday's game but will get it when I get home :D.... Was wondering if you could try Nicole Matthews, Cheerleader Melissa also

After I finished the other requests I will give them a try. :)

Always enjoy your work Saturi, I look forward to seeing some of your creations in 2K18!

Thanks a lot dear Mec. Greatly appreaciated!

Gonna finish Cameron early for you. :D

hehe, ahh thanks alot, been playing with Cameron already, awesome job!! :cool:

Loving your work as usual, looking forward to seeing Sonya Deville and Zelina Vega

Always enjoy your work Saturi, I look forward to seeing some of your creations in 2K18!

Thanks a lot dear Mec. Greatly appreaciated!

Gonna finish Cameron early for you. :D

hehe, ahh thanks alot, been playing with Cameron already, awesome job!! :cool:

Loving your work as usual, looking forward to seeing Sonya Deville and Zelina Vega

Ah Cool! Happy you enjoy her. :D

Madison Eagles face updated, moveset finished and uploaded on CC!

Oh wow she's looking good, you wasn't lying about capturing her tan lol love the hair you choose didn't pic that one last year I made her

Happy you like her. :)

Wanna do the moveset yourself or should I create one for her?

Oh wow she's looking good, you wasn't lying about capturing her tan lol love the hair you choose didn't pic that one last year I made her

Happy you like her. :)

Wanna do the moveset yourself or should I create one for her?

I always just copy and paste her dad's and then tweak it lol

Ah! I will do that then and release her today (Tuesday). :P

Thanks for the tip! :D

Nice Cameron

Thank you! :)

I started on Renee Michelle aswell but stopped for now cause I got frustrated with her mae young attire. :( I think I captured her face with the help of a texture quite good but no matter what I did with the attire it just didn't worked and looked off.

Will try my best to finish her soon though. :)

Sonya Deville Preview

Sonya_Face.png

More updates coming today! :)

Archived