Dumekas/Saturis Wrestler Caws (Sonya Deville updated & released!)

Saturi

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonya Deville face and make up update

Sonya_Face.png

Was trying to finish her second attire when I hit the logo limit so I had to redo it after I merged some images and made one out of them.

More updates later!

Thanks for the heads up Queenie. Gonna try it out and see if I find it better. :)

anyytime, i really hate not having the right names, but sometimes we can make some work, believe it or not, some that work look completely off and wont work and people dont try things, last year prince cubas worked perfectly for prince puma, but now that its jojo announcing, she pronounces cubas correctly so it cant really be used, thats an easy example

Thanks for the heads up Queenie. Gonna try it out and see if I find it better. :)

anyytime, i really hate not having the right names, but sometimes we can make some work, believe it or not, some that work look completely off and wont work and people dont try things, last year prince cubas worked perfectly for prince puma, but now that its jojo announcing, she pronounces cubas correctly so it cant really be used, thats an easy example

You remind me on all the announcing botches Lillian had in the past. :P

"Aliciaaaaa Keeeyyyssss" (To Alicia Fox). :laugh:

Updated the face more and changed the make up but replaced the last screenshot instead of posting another one to reduce the images count in this topic. :D

Renee Michelle updated, moveset finished, tested and released on cc.

Hope you guys will enjoy. :)

Bea Priestley New Face (most recent face, hair and attire)

Bea_Priestley.png

Attire

Bea_Priestley_Attire.png

The reason why I took These boots instead of applying more designs on other ones was to reduce the designs Count and be able to give her the most accurate look I could. Also because the only difference to her boot's is that the yellow line is not as wide as on these boots so it's a very minor detail.

I added the "teeth" as a paint so it will fade away overtime during a match.

Gave her a mask in her entrance that also has the Mileenas teeths.

Hope you guys like her so far.

Archived