Should 2K Bring out an Updated "Entrance Theme Pack" ?

SamTHimself

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the MLB games have custom soundtracks as well so it's not just Sony/Microsoft saying it's not possible, because clearly it is. If the WWE games had the same system as the MLB The Show games did it would be amazing because you can edit start and stop points on the song, something we could never do "in game" in the WWE games(but Audacity is the tits). I know the MLB games are made by Sony so that obviously makes things easier on their end but a lot of games could benefit from this feature.

And the MLB games have custom soundtracks as well so it's not just Sony/Microsoft saying it's not possible, because clearly it is. If the WWE games had the same system as the MLB The Show games did it would be amazing because you can edit start and stop points on the song, something we could never do "in game" in the WWE games(but Audacity is the tits). I know the MLB games are made by Sony so that obviously makes things easier on their end but a lot of games could benefit from this feature.

It could but Sony is really strict on helping third party stuff AKA look at the Fallout mods

I would want an updated and retro pack with tons of themes that they own. We know real songs are a no go but they own a lot of their retro themes, so it would be great.

It would be harder with trons due to likeness issues. Hard to have a tron of someone not in the game, but showing their face. They would have to pay the same royalties. And at that point, may as well had the person in the game.

i nvr understood. like ppl care more about entrances than the AI, gameplay, match types, features, moves etc.

the entrances are cool and all. Especially since we can interupt them nowadays. But they could cut them short to like No Mercy 64 styles entrances. And i wouldn't be that upset tbh

That said. it would be cool if they updated the game thru the year. But not really reasonable since they need to release these new games every october. And they are already working on the new one before the current one releases

Because having a custom theme song playing as your CAW comes out makes people think that star was actually in the game.

I always hated edited No Mercy entrances, If I wanted to skip them id turn them off.

I'd be okay with a theme pack, even though ideally I'd want custom music back. Also, an updated tron pack would be cool. I still don't understand why the NXT nameplate trons are "tiny squares" when they've used the main roster stage for TakeOvers for a while now. It does make sense for the legends though. At least allow us to make custom nameplate trons in Create A Video.

I just want to see AJ Styles entrance fixed. No too sweeting down the ramp? No chest bouncing on the ropes? It is what is at the end of the day but I still dont understand how his entrance looks the same as 2K17. With that being said, Im still hyped for next Friday. When I get home from work, 2K18 Digital Deluxe should be fully downloaded on my PS4.

I just want to see AJ Styles entrance fixed. No too sweeting down the ramp? No chest bouncing on the ropes? It is what is at the end of the day but I still dont understand how his entrance looks the same as 2K17. With that being said, Im still hyped for next Friday. When I get home from work, 2K18 Digital Deluxe should be fully downloaded on my PS4.

Yeah they only changed his animations slightly at the top of the ramp, the rest is the same which am gutted about also, big AJ fan here but people told me it was reanimated but it really isn't from the stage to the ring, sucks big time! can't wait for the game though, next friday cant come soon enough!

Yeah they only changed his animations slightly at the top of the ramp, the rest is the same which am gutted about also, big AJ fan here but people told me it was reanimated but it really isn't from the stage to the ring, sucks big time! can't wait for the game though, next friday cant come soon enough!

Has anyone seen his "non champion" entrance? I presume the championship entrances are still very much locked in and not editable in terms of moves?

Ive been over it before and am currently on mobile so im not gonna type it all right now, but the situation is not the same.

I should b able to create your own as far as how u walk the path u walk and when u taunt

Facial hands fingers , wounded if there be a way one year after you picked walk style u could use your Kinect to set up arm movements

I think 2k should have first dlc what they have worked on , then a poll from after there dlc released what will be worked on for the next 2 packs and they could take till March

So new moves music entrances maybe newer superstars

Themes that have been in older games should at least be in though (2K15-2K17) for stars who are still on the roster, so you'd have like:

- Rikishi (Bad Man)
- Stone Cold (Alliance, Disturbed (if licence permits) and his current theme (which still shocks me isn't in)
- Kane (Out of the Fire from 2K16/2001) Slow Chemical (if licence permits again)
- Chris Jericho (2001-2004 theme)
- The Rock (Hollywood, 1999 theme, Nation of Domination)

Themes that have been in older games should at least be in though (2K15-2K17) for stars who are still on the roster, so you'd have like:

- Rikishi (Bad Man)

- Stone Cold (Alliance, Disturbed (if licence permits) and his current theme (which still shocks me isn't in)

- Kane (Out of the Fire from 2K16/2001) Slow Chemical (if licence permits again)

- Chris Jericho (2001-2004 theme)

- The Rock (Hollywood, 1999 theme, Nation of Domination)

I'm totally for that, always use and never delete. It would especially be helpful if for exemple, you want to give their Single Gimmick to The New Day members or just offer more choices for Creation

My setup is in a way where my laptop and PS4 are near each other so I just open up a song on YouTube, one earphone on and that's it

The USB method works wonders in regards to entrance themes. Especially because the PS4 has that drop box menu where you can mute/unmute external music with a simple click. The best part however: The USB themes only cancels out your wrestler's in game music, so Cole, Saxton and Graves will still comment on you as you make your way to the ring.

I wouldn't pay for it, but I do think there should be a patch for any themes that were changed right before the game drops, and maybe anything within that first month. It seems like every year, this is new theme/tron season. I'd hope they would just get added in as bonus material though, and not replace the original songs completely.

I wish they could come up with some kind of phone app that could be used to transfer songs into the game. Could be for off line matches only for all I care.

Archived