What moves have you made Strong in this past year?

Slateboard

Let me try to explain so I don't sound like a goof.

The way I'm looking at it, is like how a new Wrestler comes on the scene with a new/uncommon move as a finisher and it gains notoriety and becomes a bigger threat as the Wrestler continues to beat opponents with it.

A good example is how Braun Strowman brought the Running Powerslam back to prominence during his current run.

Alternatively, it could be a move you used in other context, like Orton and the Punt kick, or Luger's Forearm strike (with the metal plate in his arm) both being branded as dangerous moves.

So during your time playing 2K17 (Or a different one if you skipped, etc), what moves did you find that fit this criteria?

For me, it'd be The Military Press Slam (a caw's finisher), and The Spinning Side Slam (another caw's finisher).

Military press into front slam (Knightfall) My caw delivered it with a ferocity that ended nearly any match dead. (At least in the mythos)

Roman's Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb no longer results in a two count, since I practically made it his Super Finisher now.

Great move. Really wish they'd get rid of that horrible head shaking in the pin combo though, it looks comically terrible.

Iron Claw 1 and 2. Also the Abdominal Claw.I like creating superheavyweights and monster caws so those moves fit well. It looked great, especially when facing a much smaller opponent.

I also had a heel caw that would end a match by countout after hitting the texas piledriver on the outside. Now that there is the high school gym arena I see him coming back lol.

Single Leg Drop Kick 2, since it's the closest thing to the Claymore or the Sick Kick. There's also Rocket Kick 2, but that targets the chest.

Roman's Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb no longer results in a two count, since I practically made it his Super Finisher now.

I honestly wish that he'd use that as an alternate finisher sometimes.

The dropkick to the leg.

Is that really your finisher? Brilliant

Not my finisher, but I use it now to set upvthe finish and its made the move overall much stronger and dangerous.

Going old school here, my caw uses a dropkick. Loved the way Maven used to hit them as a kid.

When Randy Orton first came to WWE, his dropkick was picture perfect.

Regal's 'Knee Trembler', this move is so awesome, it already looks badass and hitting it as a finisher out of nowhere is great. i've been using it for one of my CAWS for the last few years, he has a cocky king persona and i call it 'The King's Crown' since it crowns them lol :D

Archived