The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,887 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

MyCAREER is boring, it's far too limited. Baron Blade shouldn't be the only one we talk to to make things happen, and there should be more interactions. The way the characters, especially women, move is also too... repetitive. Third or fourth week after winning the NXT title, and it's just eh so far.

To be honest, I expected the ability to do a run-in from the back rather than going to match card/schedule. Also hate how long it takes to get from one end of the hall to the other, even by running.

You're not even done the tutorial yet dude, there's criticism to be had for My Career but I think you should keep going for now at least.

#1882 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 51,141 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

MyCAREER is boring, it's far too limited. Baron Blade shouldn't be the only one we talk to to make things happen, and there should be more interactions. The way the characters, especially women, move is also too... repetitive. Third or fourth week after winning the NXT title, and it's just eh so far.

To be honest, I expected the ability to do a run-in from the back rather than going to match card/schedule. Also hate how long it takes to get from one end of the hall to the other, even by running.

You're not even done the tutorial yet dude, there's criticism to be had for My Career but I think you should keep going for now at least.

I thought I finished the tutorial a week or so after winning the title, given I can see stuff like merch sales. 

#1883 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:27 AM

Well seeing as how Ive completed the main story Im going to say it as well. My Player was definitely lackluster this year. Initially I loved it but I think I just got rapped up in the free roaming. Overall its def boring.

#1884 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,887 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:35 AM

I thought I finished the tutorial a week or so after winning the title, given I can see stuff like merch sales. 

Game has  a second half of the tutorial via story stuff once you reach the main roster (which is soon from where you are). you'll unlock backstage assaults through it.

#1885 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 51,141 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:20 AM

Game has  a second half of the tutorial via story stuff once you reach the main roster (which is soon from where you are). you'll unlock backstage assaults through it.

Now, I'm a week or two after beating Braun. It'll be interesting to see what the Authority might do, even though I'm on Smackdown. Sucks though that I won't be able to team up with Cesaro but hopefully in the future. 

But it makes no sense why they want a 3-star match when I'm supposed to lose.

#1886 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,887 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:22 AM

Now, I'm a week or two after beating Braun. It'll be interesting to see what the Authority might do, even though I'm on Smackdown. Sucks though that I won't be able to team up with Cesaro but hopefully in the future. 

But it makes no sense why they want a 3-star match when I'm supposed to lose.

Couldn't tell ya, i've always been on Raw, where they make you Samoa Joes bitch for a while. :lol:

#1887 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 51,141 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:39 AM

How'd you get to stay on Raw? 

#1888 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,887 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:40 AM

Unsure, it seems random which one you end up on.

#1889 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 51,141 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:08 AM

Thought it was through choices. Like, I chose to rebel against the Authority, which pissed off Tripsy. 

#1890 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 34,128 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:52 PM

Just noticed the Kota Ibushi commentary when Cedric Alexander comes out (referencing their epic CWC match), pretty damn cool. And hearing Corey call the Indytaker in the game the Meltzer Driver is pretty cool too lol.

#1891 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,887 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:46 AM

I have a quick suggestion regarding CAW mode for next year. Being able to place logos on boots separately is great! Going forward, I would like to be able to change the colors of the boots separately as well.

#1892 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:14 PM

I miss Kanes old title entrance being in the game. Was so perfect for him.

#1893 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 51,141 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

MyCAREER isn't so bad, and most of the objectives aren't bad either. But I'm playing on the easiest setting, so maybe that's why. I just don't like how restricted and limited the mode is.

#1894 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Can we not export our My Player? I dont feel like remaking my guy outside the Mode.