Universe info!

Ernez

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not restricted, you can still use other titles, you just have to do it manually.

True, I worded it wrong.

Yeah. It certainly isn't optimal of course, but its a hell of a lot better than not being able to use unlisted titles at all.

It actually helped me out in 2K17 as it allowed me to do a title that was only defended twice a year.

yeah I do the same thing with my hardcore title must because I have to edit the matches for them to be hardcore matches

I kind of turned the Hardcore titles on my WWF and WCW into TV titles. Since I had to make the title matches myself, any time I saw the champion appear on a show I made it a title match.

Sounds like hard work ?

See something promising as far as more than one show booked per superstar will edit and show YouTube video, it shows assigned show lower down and highlighted show says whatever and all other days had a ~line so that would b used to shown if assigned to more than one

Around 3/4 mind in you will see him scroll down a superstars show list and abilities then u see he is assigned to smackdown but there is a box that easily could include all shows6 days @3.56

Still really hoping that the Promo Engine V2 has replaced the old one in Universe mode, I think that's the final remaining question for me.

CAA mode and the huge jump in WWE presentation is going to really differentiate my own federation now - I can use standard ring-posts for example, run it in smaller arenas and try to make it look like a professional organisation, but not able to quite match WWE in terms of budget.

Saw Takeover Brooklyn as an arena template too, so hopefully we can use the steel railings covered in sheets as another barricade choice.

May I ask what this Promo Engine V2 is?

Yeah, in Career mode, you can choose your style of promo and what you're trying to say - rather than selecting what you think will get the best reaction, and your promo making no sense.

7:00

Thanks.

Doesn't sound much different but hopefully it is

Just to add to this, I saw a Universe Mode video today and the promos are slightly different. New things that're said, plus it mentioned things like you won't get Undertaker getting the same kind of dialog that someone like Enzo Amore would get for example, so that leaves room for it to be mixed up a bit.

Plus they said you get three different kinda paths for promos so they can sound more concise and not random. So it does seem like they have made improvements, albeit not huge not improvements nonetheless.

Still really hoping that the Promo Engine V2 has replaced the old one in Universe mode, I think that's the final remaining question for me.

CAA mode and the huge jump in WWE presentation is going to really differentiate my own federation now - I can use standard ring-posts for example, run it in smaller arenas and try to make it look like a professional organisation, but not able to quite match WWE in terms of budget.

Saw Takeover Brooklyn as an arena template too, so hopefully we can use the steel railings covered in sheets as another barricade choice.

Yeah, in Career mode, you can choose your style of promo and what you're trying to say - rather than selecting what you think will get the best reaction, and your promo making no sense.

Thanks.

Just to add to this, I saw a Universe Mode video today and the promos are slightly different. New things that're said, plus it mentioned things like you won't get Undertaker getting the same kind of dialog that someone like Enzo Amore would get for example, so that leaves room for it to be mixed up a bit.

Plus they said you get three different kinda paths for promos so they can sound more concise and not random. So it does seem like they have made improvements, albeit not huge not improvements nonetheless.

Was that the video where Neville was cutting a promo and got interrupted by Samoa Joe? Just saw that, Neville's reaction was excellent - the promo system now seems to be about maintaining tone and staying on topic - Neville got extra points for meeting Joe's "Maybe you should go back to school and learn to do something else" with "Maybe I should enroll you in MY school".

I felt a lot of the time in 2K17 the temptation was to pick the best line to get the best reaction - rather than constructing a coherent promo overall. Pleased also to say that "management" seems to have replaced "The Authority" when talking about booking matches.

Thanks.

Sounds nice, but why don't you just link this video? I would like to see it too....

Archived