• Please log in to reply
1379 replies to this topic

#1281 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,601 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:36 PM

First of all, Nypost is a tabloid and I'm not sure why you keep bringing them up.

Second of all, that obviously isn't the wallmart shooting in missisipi that was mentioned, that you quoted as a response.

https://www.washingt...abortion-report

Sorry, I must've confused the two.  Doesn't take away the fact that this still happened.

No one said it didn't happen you're the one that didn't verify your post in the right article

#1282 TheShape_1978

TheShape_1978

Opener

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheShape_1978

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

First of all, Nypost is a tabloid and I'm not sure why you keep bringing them up.

Second of all, that obviously isn't the wallmart shooting in missisipi that was mentioned, that you quoted as a response.

Sorry, I must've confused the two.  Doesn't take away the fact that this still happened.

No one said it didn't happen you're the one that didn't verify your post in the right article

You got me.  I know that took a lot of effort.  Be proud of yourself.

#1283 aono55

aono55

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:10 PM

I didn't took much effort at all. Same as usual.

You could be civil about this, but no, you chose to be a snarky asshole about it.

Edited by aono55, 01 August 2019 - 11:10 PM.

#1284 TheShape_1978

TheShape_1978

Opener

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheShape_1978

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:19 AM

I didn't took much effort at all. Same as usual.

You could be civil about this, but no, you chose to be a snarky asshole about it.

Look in the mirror.  That's all I ever get from all of you sans one or two.

#1285 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,553 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:16 PM

He was apparently able to buy a gun in Nevada and take it to California. Had NV had stricter gun laws, this tragedy could have likely been avoided. 

But the party of "family values" and "pro-life" don't give a shit about that as long as they get money in their pockets. 

Nevada is ran by Dems.  They have a Dem governor and have majorities in both houses.

Was it always run by dems? But I know that and will still blame GOP for being against gun control. 

Another 🤬 shooting. In a Walmart in Mississippi

:(

All this talk about building a wall to keep people out when the most dangerous people are already here in the United States lol.

Stats say white supremacy and/or right wing are more dangerous than any other group, but racists would rather blame immigrants. Can't reason with them. 

#1286 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,601 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:25 PM

Mass shooting multiple locations El Paso Walmart

#1287 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,628 posts
  • Gamertag: triset908
  • SEN (PS3): triset908
  • Steam ID: triset908
  • Twitter: trisetmaster908

Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:55 PM

Yesterday my bestfriend who works in our local Walmart calls me panicking because OUR Walmart was under lockdown, we still dont know the full story. 1 was a shooter was headed to Walmart, 1 was a child missing, 1 was someone called the police threatening to shoot Walmart. I really thought we were going to be next.

And this one in Texas..my god. Multiple people are dead, why wont this bloodshed just 🤬 end

#1288 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,864 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:53 PM

Wouldnt be a day in the good ol USA without a mass shooting.

#1289 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,864 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:53 PM

Im about to go into RiteAid to buy some gum. I hope I get out of there alive!

Edited by maskedmaniac, 03 August 2019 - 09:55 PM.

#1290 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,231 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:13 PM

R.I.P. to the victims.

Apparently some customers were armed at that Walmart, yet 19 people died. Guess more guns don't help, huh? Not to mention that multiple people with guns out would make it hard for officers to determine who the shooter is

#1291 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,864 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:23 PM

Apparently some customers were armed at that Walmart, yet 19 people died. Guess more guns don't help, huh? Not to mention that multiple with guns out would make it hard for officers to determine who the shooter is

When these facts are presented to hardcore gun fanatics they will then say that if everyone had been armed with semis this would have never happened. And if the gunmen would have had grenades then every citizen should carry a few grenades to prevent that from happening. America is really close to reaching full retard.

#1292 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 40,022 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:25 PM

Apparently some customers were armed at that Walmart, yet 19 people died. Guess more guns don't help, huh? Not to mention that multiple with guns out would make it hard for officers to determine who the shooter is

Doesn't Walmart itself sell weapons too?

#1293 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,231 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:29 PM

Doesn't Walmart itself sell weapons too?
not much Walmarts in Cali so I forgot about that but of course they do.

When these facts are presented to hardcore gun fanatics they will then say that if everyone had been armed with semis this would have never happened. And if the gunmen would have had grenades then every citizen should carry a few grenades to prevent that from happening. America is really close to reaching full retard.
they blame video games and anything but the guns, then they want more people to have guns trusting that the "good guys" will jump in to save the day using their guns... like it's a video game

#1294 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,183 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:52 PM

RIP to the lost

they blame video games and anything but the guns, then they want more people to have guns trusting that the "good guys" will jump in to save the day using their guns... like it's a video game

That's because that means more $$$ if everyone gets a gun

#1295 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,553 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:58 PM

RIP to the victims. Legit wish we did something about gun controls, far too many lives are lost. I'll never understand why people will blame immigrants and people of color for violence but ignore violence committed by white supremacists and people. 

#1296 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,547 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:24 AM

Im about to go into RiteAid to buy some gum. I hope I get out of there alive!

Dead, XD. No pun intended.

Holy hell I didn't know the body count was 19 in the Walmart shooting. What the actual sheeit...

#1297 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,553 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:17 AM

And to further show issues we have in this country, the white shooter is apprehended alive (as usual). Amazing how the police can extend that courtesy when it comes to white shooters, but unarmed Black people will get shot and killed. 

#1298 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:37 AM

And to further show issues we have in this country, the white shooter is apprehended alive (as usual). Amazing how the police can extend that courtesy when it comes to white shooters, but unarmed Black people will get shot and killed. 

The majority of white shooters or shooters in general either get killed or commit suicide. So you're clearly race baiting and being ignorant. However talking about unarmed blacks getting killed yes that is a problem although a different discussion entirely. You still sound so naive when talking about guns on here.

#1299 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,553 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:51 AM

Really? Committing suicide? That's your defense to cops sparing so many white mass shooters, including the El Paso Walmart shooter? Pathetic. If you want to deny the obvious issue, then that's on you and your ignorance. 

Or hell, gun supporters keep saying cops and security will protect people from mass shooters, but we've had at least one incident where the security hid. And obviously arming everyone is one of the dumbest ideas ever. 

#1300 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,864 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:31 AM

Arming teachers was the dumbest idea ever conceived. Imagine the day one of these armed educators decides life isn't worth living any more and starts shooting down every kid in his classroom.  The truth is no guns=no shooting deaths, but the geniuses in power have decided that the only way to prevent gun violence is by flooding the streets with more guns and hope for a Hollywood ending.