Mass shooting thread

Mango kid

It's mainly composed of African Americans, yes. Ignore TheShape_1987 please, otherwise it's going to turn into a bizzare discussions.

Oh yes. Please ignore my news piece on the group and the book the article is referencing. C'mon dude.

" I can say that most members come from Africa or Israel and CNN describes them as a "black militant group.""

If you can say that then you haven't read the article nor the little excrept from the book that's available. And it's already linked in the article.

Or you just wanted people to accentuate how they are African Americans?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's mainly composed of African Americans, yes. Ignore TheShape_1987 please, otherwise it's going to turn into a bizzare discussions.

Oh yes. Please ignore my news piece on the group and the book the article is referencing. C'mon dude.

" I can say that most members come from Africa or Israel and CNN describes them as a "black militant group.""

If you can say that then you haven't read the article nor the little excrept from the book that's available. And it's already linked in the article.

Or you just wanted people to accentuate how they are African Americans?

Oh, excuse me. I didn't know that white people can't come from Africa or Israel. Forgive my ignorance.

God, you really are that dumb.

If you read the article correctly you would learn that the movement is mainly composed of African American members. Not "people who came from Africa or Israel".

Literally in the article.

The third wave formed in the 1960s and 1970s, with the first groups calling themselves Black Israelites as opposed to Black Jews.
This wave was often more patriarchal and miltitant, with a heavy focus on emigrating to Africa or Israel. They also sometimes adopted violent and confrontational rhetoric.

That was I was citing. Rereading it back you can take it literally or that was their mindset. Could be my mistake.

It is important because you have a leader right how who's trying to tell us how dangerous Illegal immigrants are when in reality there have only been a handful of killings by immigrants over white people who keep being involved with these mass shootings and all you are hearing is how they were great kids and noone saw this coming. Meanwhile tainted lettuce has killed more people then immigrants and seems to give a shit about that.

Fixed that for you.

Numbers still don't change, if we go by numbers lettuce is the bigger threat to the country then illegal immigrants.

I'm sure there are a lot of white people in Black Hebrew Isrealite movement.

Yes, you really proved your point by saying "we can't know for sure" and "technically".

You said: " I can say that most members come from Africa or Israel ", and that's simply not true as I corrected you that those "most members" are African Americans. Is that clear enough for you?

Still doesn't change the fact that the majority of mass shooters are white males, and usually with a history of domestic violence.

Not true. Majority of mass shootings are gang related.

Yeah, it's so funny that they don't repeat that they are black after they state that they are suspecting ties to the Black Israelite Movement. You know, that point really has to be driven home.

Just because you want to hear and see it more, doesn't mean it's not mentioned.

I suppose they should also accentuate that one of the shooters was a woman. Because in this case especially it's so important.

Stop flamebaiting already.

It's apparently important when they are white and male.

It is important because you have a leader right how who's trying to tell us how dangerous immigrants are when in reality there have only been a handful of killings by immigrants over white people who keep being involved with these mass shootings and all you are hearing is how they were great kids and noone saw this coming. Meanwhile tainted lettuce has killed more people then immigrants and seems to give a shit about that.

Exactly, and often these white mass shooters show signs or whatnot, and that gets glossed over. "Sure he was a bully who wanted women dead, but he was still a nice guy who became what he was because girls jilted him. This guy wasn't always a racist, but he got brainwashed by alt right racist forums and message boards, and even though he tortured dogs and cats, we should still forgive him for killing Black people!

Or, how white supremacists/right wingers have killed more people in a year than Muslims have since 9/11 in USA.

Yes, you really proved your point by saying "we can't know for sure" and "technically".

You said: " I can say that most members come from Africa or Israel ", and that's simply not true as I corrected you that those "most members" are African Americans. Is that clear enough for you?

Never said there was a lot. You sure like putting words in people's mouths.

Numbers still don't change, if we go by numbers lettuce is the bigger threat to the country then illegal immigrants.

You'll have to define threat. If you are stating killing then I would agree. But comparing a common food that everyone eats to a person is rather ludicrous.

If you read the article correctly you would learn that the movement is mainly composed of African American members. Not "people who came from Africa or Israel".

The third wave formed in the 1960s and 1970s, with the first groups calling themselves Black Israelites as opposed to Black Jews.
This wave was often more patriarchal and miltitant, with a heavy focus on emigrating to Africa or Israel. They also sometimes adopted violent and confrontational rhetoric.

That was I was citing. Rereading it back you can take it literally or that was their mindset. Could be my mistake.

Do you know the difference between emigration and immigration?

Is this a serious conversation?

Yes. They could have emigrated to Africa or Israel and then came here. Unless that is an impossibility. You seem to know something I don't.

I never said you did say a lot.

You *censored*ed up tremendously, and if you had a shred of self awareness you wouldn't continue this.

I never said you did say a lot.

You *censored*ed up tremendously, and if you had a shred of self awareness you wouldn't continue this.

Only in your head, Chief.

Yes. They could have emigrated to Africa or Israel and then came here. Unless that is an impossibility. You seem to know something I don't.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

good night.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you guys hear about that shooting at the church where the armed parishioner shot the shooter? There were five other people that were armed as well, and the shooter was taken down.

How many injured or dead?
3 dead 9 injure inbelieve

Also there was a mass stabbing that weekend also at a Hanukkah celebration

But it also says a lot about America that 5 people felt that they needed to be armed to worship

Gun violence in USA is very high. Gun violence in UK and Australia are very low. Seems like good people aren't hurt much. I also can't recall people arguing for banning guns, but more people would rather argue to regulate guns or make the laws stricter. There literally is little to no good argument for lax gun laws, especially from the party that claims to be pro-life and family values.

Archived