• Please log in to reply
1054 replies to this topic

#1041 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:27 PM

3D printing guns lmfao. Can't buy one cuz you're not allowed? it's fine, just print one. now you can kill everyone!

Remember broski, guns dont kill people, people kill people. So just outlaw the bad guys and problem solved. At least thats what I heard some retard say once.

#1042 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:55 PM

Cool story bro. Also you create gun running and crime rings because of heavy regulations. This is not rocket science. What you would propose would only intensify the problem. Heavy regulation is the problem with most things. Guns, business, drugs, ect.. You realize that your mindset is why gun culture is growing exponentially, right? Also you're not really helping yourself by using quotes around hobbyists. Like there isn't such a thing. Gtfo lol

Actually, that would be because the NRA know that it's easy to lie to, and manipulate their base into believing that end times are coming, and that everyone wants to take the guns that they already have. But, I'll humor you, and let you think that you're a badass "think-for-your-selfer" who feels very strongly about gun rights...blah, blah, blah...second amendment, liberty, freedom (and all the other buzz words that people love to pretend only apply to themselves). Arm every single person in the world. Eventually the shootings will become so frequent that we'll all just shrug and say "death is part of life". Which I'm pretty sure is where we're at anyway.

And how exactly do you propose that making 3D printing illegal would create gun running and crime rings? Again, you're just saying shit that makes no sense here...

I don't know how many times I have to emphasize that I am not "anti-gun"...so I don't know why it's "my" "mentality" that is the problem. I'm pretty sure the real reason why guns get as much resistance as they do, is for the exact reason that there are so many complete dingle-shits who go out after a massive tragedy and buy more and more firearms. So, I'm pretty sure that you and the rest of your "all the guns in the world" brethren are just too out of touch to understand that you're causing your own resistance by failing to connect with anything even remotely grounded on the human level.

And I still beg the question - if 3D printing guns is so inconvenient, then WHY THE *Censored* ARE YOU EVEN FIGHTING IN FAVOR OF IT? Common sense shit...that no one *censored*ing needs. Just like 95% of the gun legislation that gun-nuts put so much effort into fighting. Stop fighting for shit you don't need, and you'll stop looking like scum. Mentally unstable people should be stopped from buying firearms, no one needs to be able to 3D print a gun in their home...common...*censored*ing...sense. There are so many fights in this world that are not worth the time or energy that go into them...and gun people love to fight those battles to their own detriment...every goddamn day. 

How many people do you really think would have a strong opinion against guns if things were just left as they are currently? No. People get pissed at gun-supporters because they act like *censored*ing lunatics, and they constantly push for bills that help absolutely no one and only serve to put people at risk.  Own your guns. Own reasonable guns, at a reasonable quantity...and shut the hell up about it. That's what life is supposed to be like. Stop fighting for people with mental illness to own guns. Stop fighting for shorter buying periods. Stop fighting for bigger, and deadlier, and more. Stop rushing out to buy more guns after a school or a club gets massacred. Be responsible. Raising the stock of gun companies after a horrific shooting (because you're scared and you panic (just like you've been trained to do by the NRA, who make a shit load of money off special interests) is NOT responsible gun ownership. Use common sense.

For one, what exactly are you trying to prove? By mocking people that promote liberty and the constitution you're just coming across as a douche. Are you seriously under the impression that I promote and am a member of the NRA? That I'm somehow being duped by them? lol god I hope you're not that dumb. 

And it makes perfect sense. When you make things illegal or heavily regulated, you will create an underground market for those things. Because people won't stop doing it. Just how shit goes. Also you mentioned crime rings first. But when you have those organizations (we'll call them that) running drugs and guns of any kind it's because they are doing it to get around regulations and laws. The more you add the worse it gets. What I'm saying is an attempt to register or keep tabs on weapons and serial numbers is already hard enough. By cracking down and adding laws to certain things you deem unnecessary, you will only drive those to find new ways to get around it. What you'll find is a never ending cycle and eventually you'll realize that no matter what you do it won't stop a damn thing. 

Also by creating an issue out of it you're actually driving innovations of things like 3D printing guns. Fear mongering doesn't just come from the NRA and rednecks. It comes from the left as well that constantly talk about how we don't need this and that and freak out over every little thing. You're putting more guns into hands of people than the NRA's propaganda. You can thank your own bullshit for that actually. So quit trying propagate that nonsense.

It's never been about a question of need and it's not as shallow as that with most. You can continue to use the left's bullshit propaganda and mock me and other gun owners but none of your assumptions were even close to factual. Fact is it makes you sound like a douche bag. Quit acting on your emotion and bad attitude to make an argument and people might take you more seriously.

I've covered everything I need to say already so most of that last paragraph of yours was just trash. And it's not your business or anyone else's to say what I need so get over yourself.

Making 3D printing guns illegal could actually cause problems if more and more people actually learn how to make decent enough guns simply because there'd be no registration or anything, and people can buy it illegally at a high price. It's the same way US saw the rise of mafia/gangsters during the Prohibition.

As long as the guns work well enough, people will pay more to buy guns that can't be traced back to them. 

See even M3J gets it.

3D printing guns lmfao. Can't buy one cuz you're not allowed? it's fine, just print one. now you can kill everyone!

Remember broski, guns dont kill people, people kill people. So just outlaw the bad guys and problem solved. At least thats what I heard some retard say once.

Interesting. One could say that it's just as if not more "retarded" to say that taking away a weapon will prevent someone from killing another. Hmm.

#1043 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,265 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:20 PM

Little do these idiots realize that guns make it easy to kill people, hence the issue. 

#1044 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:56 AM

Little do these idiots realize that guns make it easy to kill people, hence the issue. 

Dude most realize that guns make it easier to kill people in many circumstances. I don't ever hear pro gunners argue against that.

#1045 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:02 AM

THen why do they keep bringing up knives and comparing guns to other weapons? I don't know about others, but that's one of my main issues with guns. 

#1046 Generations

Generations

-wrestling has more than one royal family-

• Members
  • 84,810 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:17 AM

For one, what exactly are you trying to prove? By mocking people that promote liberty and the constitution you're just coming across as a douche.

Hard LOL @ thinking that's what I'm doing.

Cool propaganda, though; You must have left your backup singers at church.

Edited by Generations, 15 July 2018 - 03:50 AM.

#1047 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:05 AM

For one, what exactly are you trying to prove? By mocking people that promote liberty and the constitution you're just coming across as a douche.

Hard LOL @ thinking that's what I'm doing.

Cool propaganda, though; You must have left your backup singers at church.

Lol whatever dude. Keep telling yourself that. Your arguments are trash propaganda and attitude is shit. Your assumptions are way off base.

But no keeping doin you. It's working so well. For the other side anyway.

#1048 Generations

Generations

-wrestling has more than one royal family-

• Members
  • 84,810 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:25 AM

giphy.gif

Edited by Generations, 15 July 2018 - 04:43 AM.

#1049 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:49 AM

I dunno, but the right to live should be more important than liberty to own fifty guns 

#1050 nWo_Kevin

nWo_Kevin

Legend

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:44 PM

What a mess. My apologies for even mentioning this case. The reason I haven't discussed it much, is because apparently unlike everyone here I don't know enough about the topic to give my full opinion. But I knew once Gen started comparing it to downloading illegal movies that any debate was a lost cause. 

The technology is certainly interesting. For those who believe guns are a right and want to protect a full ban from ever happening. This sort of tech will help prevent that from ever happening. From what I've read about the actual case and the reasoning behind the decision, I have no problem with the ruling. Also I have to continue to shake my head at the notion that more guns = equal bad. Despite statistics proving that to be false. Or that apparently anyone with a different opinion is brainwashed by the NRA despite only a tiny percentage of gun owners actually being a member. 

#1051 Mr.Dreadful

Mr.Dreadful

Legend

• Members
  • 8,972 posts
  • Gamertag: X360- GeneralLee0l (#0 and lowercase L)/X1- Dukesfan77

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

I dunno, but the right to live should be more important than liberty to own fifty guns 

amen to this.

#1052 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,327 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

Here's what they should do as I believed the Constitution should be Rewritten every 10 or 20 years like Jefferson said how about make it a point that limit to number of guns a person can own honestly there's no reason you should own three or more guns

#1053 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,265 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:12 PM

There was research on how stricter gun control or fewer guns = more safety until the government banned that research. 

#1054 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,691 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:29 AM

What a mess. My apologies for even mentioning this case. The reason I haven't discussed it much, is because apparently unlike everyone here I don't know enough about the topic to give my full opinion. But I knew once Gen started comparing it to downloading illegal movies that any debate was a lost cause. 

The technology is certainly interesting. For those who believe guns are a right and want to protect a full ban from ever happening. This sort of tech will help prevent that from ever happening. From what I've read about the actual case and the reasoning behind the decision, I have no problem with the ruling. Also I have to continue to shake my head at the notion that more guns = equal bad. Despite statistics proving that to be false. Or that apparently anyone with a different opinion is brainwashed by the NRA despite only a tiny percentage of gun owners actually being a member. 

Don't be sorry. You had a right to bring it up and it is interesting. I think you're in the right frame of mind too unlike some people.

#1055 Crackalicious

Crackalicious

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

The whole 3d printer thing isn't something that would truly be controllable. I mean they can't stop people from pirating movies & music, but they think they can stop people from using a gun design on the internet & printing a gun. It wouldn't work, once 1 person has it, it will spread.