CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Mass shooting thread

• Please log in to reply
1379 replies to this topic

#41 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,702 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Smh at people calling it false flag. Every damn time.

So much disrespect for the dead...

#42 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 22,013 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

What is FOX news saying? They probably have a panel of experts defending their right to own guns.

#43 nWo_Kevin

nWo_Kevin

Legend

• Members
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

What is FOX news saying? They probably have a panel of experts defending their right to own guns.

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Edit: Looks like CBS has already fired her, so kudos to them. 

Edited by nWo_Kevin, 02 October 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#44 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 22,013 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying Im actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

The level of animosity between the right and the left has reached dangerous levels.

#45 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,790 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:12 PM

Sit back everyone we're just watching Merica implode

#46 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

I knew something like this would happen in Vegas :( RIP to the victims and really hope the injured fully recovers asap! Feeling bad for the doctors and nurses at the hospitals there right now.

Must be a lot of people shaken up in their rooms or airport who got to escape last night during the concert

#47 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,329 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying Im actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Edit: Looks like CBS has already fired her, so kudos to them. 

What an idiot. Yeah get her the *Censored* outta here.

#48 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,353 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

Oh its up to 50 dead now. And cue the outside idiots comments about guns like the idiot above me ^ what does England do about guns ? How about all the terror attacks there lately. But hey who cares about England.

This is flamebaiting and not allowed. Last warning.

Forgot I already warned you. Suspended, please stop when you come back.

#49 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:36 PM

I'm so *censored*ing sick of this Democrat vs Republican/Trump supporter vs Anti Trump and white supremacist vs people power war!

I've always avoided politics as much as I could but now it's all over my face everywhere I look

#50 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

I'm so *censored*ing sick of this Democrat vs Republican/Trump supporter vs Anti Trump and white supremacist vs people power war!

I've always avoided politics as much as I could but now it's all over my face everywhere I look

I know I'm in the political section a bunch and like discussing it most of the time but I feel you. It's in literally everything now and it's getting to the point where it's ruining most things.

#51 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,703 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

I'm at a loss for words, just heartbreaking. Seeing all these videos of people in terror, this body count. This world..Wonder if we will truly know WHY he did it

And now up to 515 hurt and 58 killed so far, no telling if any others will succumbed to the injuries. I hope not

And how did he get ahold of those automatic weapons

Gun control laws are very lax when they shouldn't be, basically.

The level of animosity between the right and the left has reached dangerous levels.

it has, and IN MY EXPERIENCE, the right are mostly to blame. Go through any Facebook news, and there's a good chance the right will somehow involve "libtards" and "dumb left" even when there's nothing related to the left. I rarely ever see that with the left, even on Twitter. They do it, but not as much as the right. 

#52 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

I'm at a loss for words, just heartbreaking. Seeing all these videos of people in terror, this body count. This world..Wonder if we will truly know WHY he did it

And now up to 515 hurt and 58 killed so far, no telling if any others will succumbed to the injuries. I hope not

And how did he get ahold of those automatic weapons

Gun control laws are very lax when they shouldn't be, basically.

it has, and IN MY EXPERIENCE, the right are mostly to blame. Go through any Facebook news, and there's a good chance the right will somehow involve "libtards" and "dumb left" even when there's nothing related to the left. I rarely ever see that with the left, even on Twitter. They do it, but not as much as the right. 

Way to prove his point more, lol.

#53 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

Manners Maketh Man

• V.I.P
  • 17,186 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:14 AM

Death toll at 59

#54 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 22,013 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:19 AM

The amount of people injured is almost more shocking to me at this point, over 500 people injured. Let's hope those injuries stay where they are and the death toll doesn't keep climbing.

Also apparently the gunman was rich, he had several million dollars in the bank and no real reason for him to snap.

#55 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:25 AM

Unless he's a full blown psychopath I'm sure something set him off. There usually is a reason. No excuse but some reason. We may find out or we may not. He could have even planned something like this for years.

Edited by Bdon, 03 October 2017 - 12:27 AM.

#56 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,703 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:37 AM

Apparently the guy had tons of guns in his home as well, further proving why we do need stricter gun control. 

#57 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:46 AM

Apparently the guy had tons of guns in his home as well, further proving why we do need stricter gun control. 

That proves nothing. Chill

#58 Shindol

Shindol

Interplanetary

• Members
  • 4,094 posts
  • Gamertag: Heloshindol
  • SEN (PS3): shindol

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:52 AM

You want proof? 59 people dead. Isnt that enough?

#59 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,703 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:56 AM

That proves nothing. Chill

Yes it does. Take a step back from your obsession with guns, and you'll see why it proves everything. There's something messed up if you don't see what's so wrong with one person owning so many guns, especially automatic rifles and the likes. 

But then again, it's you. No point in talking about this. 

#60 nWo_Kevin

nWo_Kevin

Legend

• Members
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:05 AM

Unless he's a full blown psychopath I'm sure something set him off. There usually is a reason. No excuse but some reason. We may find out or we may not. He could have even planned something like this for years.

True and his dad being on the FBI's Most Wanted List probably doesn't scream normal childhood.

How many did they say the guy had? I've heard 10 but I'm not sure if that was the hotel or his home. While I won't give the number on here, I have 5+ guns in my home and I don't see myself going on a shooting spree anytime soon.

Edited by nWo_Kevin, 03 October 2017 - 01:11 AM.