Mass shooting thread

Mango kid

Killer was white appearantly, so he probably won't be called a terrorist and NRA will just brush it off as just a disturbed guy.

I mean you'd need to know his motives. If he's just a *Censored* who wanted to kill people, that's not terrorism. If he's some guy who hates Trump, it is

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at a loss for words, just heartbreaking. Seeing all these videos of people in terror, this body count. This world..Wonder if we will truly know WHY he did it

And now up to 515 hurt and 58 killed so far, no telling if any others will succumbed to the injuries. I hope not

And how did he get ahold of those automatic weapons

I'm at a loss for words, just heartbreaking. Seeing all these videos of people in terror, this body count. This world..Wonder if we will truly know WHY he did it

And now up to 515 hurt and 58 killed so far, no telling if any others will succumbed to the injuries. I hope not

And how did he get ahold of those automatic weapons

will a couple ways you can buy a part online that changes semi-auto to Auto for under $1,000

and I'm pretty sure automatic weapons are legal in Nevada

My girlfriend was less than a block away closing up a restaurant. She is ok just really freaked out, she was living in Orlando when Pulse happened, so being so close to two tragedies is messing with her.

Being American I appreciate the thoughts expressed here.

and the crazy coincidence is the brother of the guy lives in orlando

Oh its up to 50 dead now. And cue the outside idiots comments about guns like the idiot above me ^ what does England do about guns ? How about all the terror attacks there lately. But hey who cares about England.

Jesus Christ dude learn to just *censored*ing stop. I imagine you're an adult or at least close enough to one to be online so *censored*ing act like one.

A suspension or banning is coming your way for shit like this sooner or later.

We do need to ban automatic rifles, or anything bigger than hand guns, along with stricter laws on buying hand guns. All staying silent will do is create more and more victims. But then again, most politicians likely won't do anything as long as they get funding from NRA and the gun industry.

I agree with this idea save for the "bigger than a handgun" qualifier. Most legitimate sporting rifles are much larger than handguns and often have smaller magazines. Automatic weapons yes ban away. Military styled weapons for public purchase, ban away.

I do believe it is a right to own and to know how to properly use and care for a weapon, but we need some honest common sense gun control for background checks and the banning of weapons that can end so many lives in a matter of seconds.

What is FOX news saying? They probably have a panel of experts defending their right to own guns.

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Edit: Looks like CBS has already fired her, so kudos to them.

What is FOX news saying? They probably have a panel of experts defending their right to own guns.

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying Im actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

The level of animosity between the right and the left has reached dangerous levels.

I knew something like this would happen in Vegas :( RIP to the victims and really hope the injured fully recovers asap! Feeling bad for the doctors and nurses at the hospitals there right now.

Must be a lot of people shaken up in their rooms or airport who got to escape last night during the concert

Not sure what they are saying over at Fox News but a CBS Legal Exc just got caught saying Im actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters."

Edit: Looks like CBS has already fired her, so kudos to them.

What an idiot. Yeah get her the *Censored* outta here.

Oh its up to 50 dead now. And cue the outside idiots comments about guns like the idiot above me ^ what does England do about guns ? How about all the terror attacks there lately. But hey who cares about England.

This is flamebaiting and not allowed. Last warning.

Forgot I already warned you. Suspended, please stop when you come back.

I'm so *censored*ing sick of this Democrat vs Republican/Trump supporter vs Anti Trump and white supremacist vs people power war!

I've always avoided politics as much as I could but now it's all over my face everywhere I look

I know I'm in the political section a bunch and like discussing it most of the time but I feel you. It's in literally everything now and it's getting to the point where it's ruining most things.

Archived