WWE 2K18 preparation thread

CROSS-Out

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my top heels, "Big Gym" Brian Mercer. A tough as nails bodybuilder, and a certified brawler. One of IWG's originals, he tore through the competition, but he has fallen sort of to the wayside, joining up with IWG's Brigade in hopes of gaining an opportunity he deserves

56C1MBm.png

uMxcXvI.png

1cDVIg1.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/d4/e2/1fd4e2733925f1919c947a920945469b.jpg I don't know if anyone can help me out wit this. But if you could. Could someone hook me up with a render of this?

Here you go.

Loxu9LK.png

Thank you so, so so, much. I really appreciate it.

Im not sure how possible this is but, is there anybody out there who would be willing to create a logo that reads BULLET CLUB MANIA but in the hulkamania style logo? I want to use it for my custom CAW. Id like for the colors to be in black white and grey. Thanks in advance to whoever takes this on.

I was debating whether or not to do this for my thread this year, but can any of you make 2k18-style renders (with overalls, names and all) with pictures I provide. I wanna do a whole Stardom roster project and I feel like itd be a nice little touch to add a feel of authenticity to what Im doing. Id even compensate..say like 5 bucks a render?...let me know.

Working on a logo for Aubin. The font I'm using has a gradient effect on it, but I'm not sure if I want to sue it or not. What are your thoughts?

qQpFbCq.png

AEMUO4F.png

I like the gradient, but personally I'd love to see it with a black outline added between the colour and the white, I think it'd make it pop more.

Archived