Xbox One Backwards Compatible Games - Crackdown 2 March 8th (its also free)

Muur

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is microsoft ever planning to let BC games be purchased by money in the wallet or whatever credit instead of a credit card?

That pissed me off, having to purchase BC games with a credit card. I don't have, nor do I want one. There are a lot of BC games I don't have on 360 that I want to play on the XB1.

Is microsoft ever planning to let BC games be purchased by money in the wallet or whatever credit instead of a credit card?

You could buy them off the xbox.com site, no clue if that allows stuff like Paypal but it's worth a try

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to put this here...

Rejoice, Alan Wake fans: the cult classic horror game is coming back to digital stores over a year after it was unceremoniously pulled from sale. Developer Remedy Entertainment announced its triumphant return on Twitter earlier today, adding that Alan Wake is already back on Steam and will come to Xbox "very soon."

The studio also briefly explained how this was made possible. For the unfamiliar: back in May 2017, Alan Wake was pulled from physical and digital stores because the licenses for some of the music in it expired. At the time, Remedy said it was looking into relicensing the music but had "no time frame" in mind. Fortunately, Microsoft has now stepped in and renegotiated the rights to the music so Alan Wake can be sold again. Not only that, the game is back with all the same music. "Nothing has changed," Remedy confirmed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived