Official NXT Takeover: WarGames Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shitty example.

No. Nikki needs to be in it. She's my favourite one. Come on dude.

I dont care if its a shitty example; it was just an example. Two established stars and two not-so established stars that need to get some sort of good exposure, lol. And Nikki doesnt NEED to be in the match, and I have a feeling shes not going to be in it.

Shitty example.

I dont care if its a shitty example; it was just an example. Two established stars and two not-so established stars that need to get some sort of good exposure, lol. And Nikki doesnt NEED to be in the match, and I have a feeling shes not going to be in it.

Grab a pair of tights and meet me in the ring. I'll make you rethink that.

Nikki is good, but again, I think only one woman from Asuka's last era of challengers should be in this match. They've all had plenty of shots as it is. Time for some new matchups.

Most of the others are far behind in skill though. For example, somebody like Liv Morgan will bring down the quality of the match.

Nikki is good, but again, I think only one woman from Asuka's last era of challengers should be in this match. They've all had plenty of shots as it is. Time for some new matchups.

Most of the others are far behind in skill though. For example, somebody like Liv Morgan will bring down the quality of the match.

No not necessarily. Not if she's carried.

Ok but Beard, if we get one of the women from the last NXT women's era (again, I'd be pushing for Peyton), plus Kairi, with Liv being the likely third and Dakota Kai being a possible 4th? That's still three very talented women, plus Liv who is average, but always improving. I think it'd be fine for a hectic scramble kind of match like I'm expecting it to be, plus it's a completely fresh matchup, instead of just another combination of what we've seen for the last 6 months on repeat.

Shitty example.

Grab a pair of tights and meet me in the ring. I'll make you rethink that.

I would *Censored* your life up fam

Yoooooo, I haven't watched NXT this week so does someone wanna explain the War Games thing?

Spoiler it is. What happened this week on the show has nothing to do with it.

I shall venture into spoiler territory then.

Not that I want spoilers, but who is going to challenge Drew for the title? Andrade? Hideo? Johnny? Kassius? Black is my #1 contender if Im making a list, but is already penciled in against Velveteen.

Archived