Official NXT Takeover: WarGames Discussion Thread

Jmerc

The point of the roof was to reinforce the idea that the guys are trapped inside there, without a roof guys can get out, other people can get in, etc. Doesn't make sense.

It would be like taking the roof off Hell in a Cell but worse because people go out of the Cell there a bunch of times too.

I think it's just a case of WWE always having to change something about an idea that didn't come from them.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point of the roof was to reinforce the idea that the guys are trapped inside there, without a roof guys can get out, other people can get in, etc. Doesn't make sense.

It would be like taking the roof off Hell in a Cell but worse because people go out of the Cell there a bunch of times too.

I think it's just a case of WWE always having to change something about an idea that didn't come from them.

It has been stated the reason for the roofs being taken off is because it would hinder the wrestlers' move-sets. Maybe they could have made the roof taller, maybe not - but oh well...

It has been stated the reason for the roofs being taken off is because it would hinder the wrestlers' move-sets. Maybe they could have made the roof taller, maybe not - but oh well...

I thought the roof was gonna be higher as well, there better be some spots off the top of the cage if that's the case.

Archived