Official NXT Takeover: WarGames Discussion Thread

Jmerc

cKbJwdX.png

Grudge Match

WarGames Match

NXT Tag Team Champions SAnitY vs. The Undisputed Era vs. The Authors of Pain and Roderick Strong

MWCQLP2.jpg

NXT Championship Match

Singles Match

Drew McIntyre © vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas

KDzIx1N.jpg

NXT Women's Championship Match

Fatal 4-Way Match

Peyton Royce vs. Kari Sane vs. Ember Moon vs. Nikki Cross

i61jmrt.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream

65jTRfU.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Kassius Ohno vs. Lars Sullivan

jMa4rkC.jpg

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kari Sane or Ember Moon will win.

I know which four will be in that match but I won't say. I will say one of them that was going to be in gets hurt and is replaced by someone else.

Noone got replaced.

Lmao. I like how that guy "won't say who" but still spoils what's happening anyway.

Well until you debunked him.

I want it to be Kairi, Liv, Dakota and Peyton.

Liv seems to be getting a push.

Peyton is probably the best in ring wrestler from this last era of the NXT womens division. Also I only think one of the women of the Billie, Peyton, Nikki, EMber, Ruby group should make it, since they've all had plenty of shots over the last few months.

IMO one other person should be a MYC competitor, and that could easily be Dakota. Likable, good wrestler, it's right there.

Of that group, I would want Peyton to win it. She's really good, and her and Billie with a title would make for amazing TV I think. She's a great champion for Kairi to chase too.

If Peyton or Billie win the title, would you want to see them be co-holders ala Laycool?

I wonder if that would be the catalyst for the split between them - the other one begins to get jealous. Deep down they both believe they're the alpha.

Dakota Kai to win?

I don't see anyone from the Mae Young Classic being involved in the qualifying matches or whatever since Kairi won the tournament to get her spot in the match.

Well THE BIG DAWG had a promo last week talking about the title, I don't see them doing that for no reason.

Ember, Ruby and Nikki are too obvious tho so I wouldn't be surprised if they take out at least one of them for someone like Liv.

Who cares if the obvious answers are obvious? Those are the most deserving (not to mention, the people who would make the best match). But I guess you're just saying that WWE has a way of missing what's right in front of them...

Ember, Ruby and Nikki are too obvious tho so I wouldn't be surprised if they take out at least one of them for someone like Liv.

Who cares if the obvious answers are obvious? Those are the most deserving (not to mention, the people who would make the best match). But I guess you're just saying that WWE has a way of missing what's right in front of them...

Well, the people who are trying to guess accurate participants.

Archived