Original DLC for future games.

ozstar

I know there is a DLC discussion thread. But this will likely get lost in the chatter.

What are ideas for original DLC that does not include wrestlers.

For example. A DLC arcade mode. This would be like an exibition mode with arcade controls and over the top fast paced action. Think HCTP Times Square, All Stars, Action Replay mods...

That would take a looooot of time to make, an amount of labour that would probably be seen as not worth the results.

Well 2K didn't do much for DLC this year for whatever reason and they want us to pay the same amount as last year? What a joke.

That would take a looooot of time to make, an amount of labour that would probably be seen as not worth the results.

Well 2K didn't do much for DLC this year for whatever reason and they want us to pay the same amount as last year? What a joke.

Yes, as you've said over and over and over and over for the last 24 hours. I know.

Yes, as you've said over and over and over and over for the last 24 hours. I know.

I guess 2K decided it would be a good idea to make the cruiserweights on disk instead of DLC but didn't change the price after they did.

^ the joke is this for 24 hours time to lego and move on

I guess 2K decided it would be a good idea to make the cruiserweights on disk instead of DLC but didn't change the price after they did.

Do you even need me to respond to or am I just a vehicle for you to go on the same rant down to the letter once again?

Do you even need me to respond to or am I just a vehicle for you to go on the same rant down to the letter once again?

I am not ranting.

I am not ranting.

You used my speculating at the amount of time and work a DLC introducing entirely new gameplay modes such as controls or arcade vs simulation to launch into the exact same talk as the last 24 hours. That's a rant bud.

A music pack a few months after for all the people who possibly got new music.

I don't think we'll ever see major roster updates like this as it removes some of the incentive to buy the next game. In my opinion, anyways.

Probably not but the only thing I really could see them adding not counting new wrestlers and more moves. And it could just be a one time thing sometime midseason. Just a little something for the few people who always change their theme right around release.

Since Corbin, Cass, Jordan, and Emma may have one of three themes. And one of the Hype Bros will probably be getting a new theme shortly.

Probably not but the only thing I really could see them adding not counting new wrestlers and more moves. And it could just be a one time thing sometime midseason. Just a little something for the few people who always change their theme right around release.

Since Corbin, Cass, Jordan, and Emma may have one of three themes. And one of the Hype Bros will probably be getting a new theme shortly.

I'd like that a lot. I guess I'm just not expecting it is all.

Archived