Some face templetes in CAW mode are the UK Superstars

WVIP

I seen a topic and image from the 2K forums and it shows that the first three in row one is Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, and Tyler Bate face templates. What do you think?

Could you post a picture man, if possible? I really want to avoid the 2K forums right now, won't be able to stop myself from calling some of 'em out.

If not don't worry about it though.

I seen a topic and image from the 2K forums and it shows that the first three in row one is Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, and Tyler Bate face templates. What do you think?

Could you post a picture man, if possible? I really want to avoid the 2K forums right now, won't be able to stop myself from calling some of 'em out.

I actually want to see you call some out and would pay money to. I would also like to see the pic as well. :D

I actually want to see you call some out and would pay money to. I would also like to see the pic as well. :D

:lol: i've already got 2 warnings over there for "antagonistic posts" so that'd be a baaaad idea.

I can kinda see it. I wouldn't say they're right on, but one could easily make the faces from morphing using those templates.

Yes when you add the face textures, hair, facial hair, and do some manual morphing it will look more accurate.

Archived