Wwe2k18 poll game mode

T.JnWo4life

Poll to see how ppl play the game what mode do you use most  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What mode do you play must, plus if gm mode is in would that be your pick?

• My career
    • Universe
    • Exhibition
    • Gm mode
    • Hall of fame showcase
    • Creating caws etc
    • Old style 1/2 year road to wrestlemaina voice acted storyline
    • Road to glory

It's ironic the 2K focussed on Career Mode and RTG (Career Mode Online). Less than 6% rated Career Mode as a favourite and less than 2% rated online. Looks like 2K don't really understand what WWE game fans want. They just want to use the NBA formula for success.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said creating stuff, as all I do is watch matches and create movesets, then test them before uploading. Sometimes I'll play universe, but not regularly. If I want to play a game, I'll pop in Witcher, Shadow of Mordor or a new release. Playing matches in this game gets boring for me quickly, and isn't as fun, especially with a mediocre AI.

Thats a shame your on PlayStation then Xbox one need caws makers badly bro

You misread my post. I do movesets not CAWs. And you can use those across systems. My CAW attempts look like something from a freak show

91 votes great work guys 9 more to go,

Universe is still on top

Love to hear from more of you guys that havent voted, also comment all your ideas for future games I will be sure to write up a full list and send to 2k games and all other companies linked to this game with the poll ratings and see what happens from there in future games

Archived