Shane McMahon did his own motion capture

RyanCE

We really should be able to use 2 stored finishers on a rare finishing move that does a bit of extra damage (like the OMG Moments). Virtual Pro-Wrestling 2, WWE WrestleMania XIX, and Wrestle Kingdom featured a similar mechanic.

Some examples:

John Cena - Avalanche Attitude Adjustment

Kurt Angle - Avalanche Angle Slam

Randy Orton - Avalanche RKO, Punt Kick

Undertaker - Jumping Tombstone Piledriver

These moves aren't used often enough to justify assigning them as regular finishing moves, but I don't want the animations to go to waste.

It'd also be nice to have more than two finishers per wrestler in general, like the old GameCube games (which allowed you to have finishers from every position if you wanted to). I'd like to give Kurt Angle the Angle Slam, multiple Ankle Locks, and Avalanche Angle Slam without having to shoehorn some of them in as signatures or regular moves.

Omgs have a gating purpose and help expand movesets. Until there is a better way thats why some stuff ends up there while others dont.

Shane Mac doesnt have a traditional finisher so he gets coast to coast.

That's a unique way to go about it but pretty cool. So is the elbow drop he mocapped an OMG though? It's not the one he does in the trailer and it doesn't show up with the new moves, so it's confusing people

Omgs have a gating purpose and help expand movesets. Until there is a better way thats why some stuff ends up there while others dont.

Shane Mac doesnt have a traditional finisher so he gets coast to coast.

That's a unique way to go about it but pretty cool. So is the elbow drop he mocapped an OMG though? It's not the one he does in the trailer and it doesn't show up with the new moves, so it's confusing people

I just realized could Shane have his own Elbow Drop only as a table finisher OMG?

I think it's pretty cool that he did his own motion captures. But I can't help but wonder why we didn't see his elbow drop included with new moves.

I guesd we'll see what happens. There usually are few surprises in the final build.

Archived