Shane McMahon did his own motion capture

RyanCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8B_6il9OFE

Awesome.

It would've been nice to see his elbow drop make the final cut.

Instead Shane has the older HBK Elbow Drop assigned as seen in the gameplay trailer. It's close to his but not accurate. They should have kept his elbow in if they weren't going to reanimate it yet.

Somebody mentioned in another topic about.replicating Shane's [shitty punches]. Welp , now we know why it's so accurate XD. Prolly added to the reasons of why he was so prominently featured in the trailer as well. Wanted to show off his.work

That's really cool. I love when they get wrestlers down to mocap their own stuff. I remember when Cesaro did a bunch of moves for them, or when MVP did his entrance to get it perfect... I get that due to scheduling it'd be really hard to pull off, but I'd love for 2k to bring it large groups of wrestlers every year to mocap their own entrances/new moves, instead of booking indy guys to do it.

That's really cool. I love when they get wrestlers down to mocap their own stuff. I remember when Cesaro did a bunch of moves for them, or when MVP did his entrance to get it perfect... I get that due to scheduling it'd be really hard to pull off, but I'd love for 2k to bring it large groups of wrestlers every year to mocap their own entrances/new moves, instead of booking indy guys to do it.

Yep, this would be awesome as regarding entrances they don't really change all that much IRL.

oh wow. this is awesome. the guys that mocap their own stuff always feel the best to play. Like back in the day...playing as MVP.

or Neville more recently.

yeh...this explains why the punches looked so perfect in that trailer.

I didn't even realize that his Leap of Faith elbow drop was removed a couple games ago. Hope they can slip the new one in the Moves Pack

^ Not a boring move. But ok.

"Boring" in the sense that it's just a regular signature move. There's nothing about it that warrants it being an OMG. The suicide dives, Zayn's DDT, and Roman's dropkick make sense because of their unconventional setups, but Sasha's meteora works just fine as a standard move. I feel the same way about Joe's powerbomb crab.

Archived