Who will you use the least/not at all?

E#37

Got this idea from the 2K forum. Who will you use the least or not at all in 2K18?

I can't see myself getting any use this year out of;

Big Bossman

Brutus Beefcake

Bushwhackers

DDP '92

Diesel

Ivory

Jaqueline

JBL

Larry Zbysko(no Arn)

Papa Shango

Tatanka

Tatsumi Fujinami

Usually most of the legends. It is not that I don't like them it just something that usually ends up happening.

Alone I usually use CAS

When playing at a buddy's house we usually go he can only play with Raw current roster and I can only play with Smackdown current roster when playing against each other.

I never used wrestlers who have passed away at all.

Im going to use Ivory,Jaqueline and Alundra this year as Managers mainly and in matches against each other.

What's wrong with using dead wrestlers? They don't even qualify for exhibition?

Idk it's always been a girly thing for me I guess I don't wanna hurt them or something lol it's dumb out loud but I never use them lol

I mainly do a current and caw filled universe anyway so yeah

Got this idea from the 2K forum. Who will you use the least or not at all in 2K18?

Ivory

Jaqueline

Wait you didn't use them last year at all ? It was hard in universe mode but def not in exhibition mode.

Last year a few times but that was because they were new. Now the novelty has worn off, i have no real reason to use them i guess, lol.

Ivory

Jaqueline

Wait you didn't use them last year at all ? It was hard in universe mode but def not in exhibition mode.

Last year a few times but that was because they were new. Now the novelty has worn off, i have no real reason to use them i guess, lol.

Ok I see I agree lol that's why I planned a updated version of PMS with summer and Alicia Fox to have Jackie manager them hoping we can assign them in universe mode.

I can tell right now I'll be using Kurt Angle the most. I'll use Rhyno and Taker, Styles and more A LOT. But Kurt hasn't been in a WWE game since SVR 2007. That's 10 years ago. I've been waiting a long time for this moment. A Kurt Angle that isn't a community creations download. And with his move set being so dope, I can't wait.

The least? Honestly? I'm thinking DDP 92 or someone like that. Idk

Archived