Even though 2k18 isnt out yet, what do you think will be in 2k19 ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

Rey Mysterio Special Edition with Showcase

-Young skinny WCW Rey model with a few attires, including July 8, 1996 episode of Nitro (the night after Hogan turned) where he beat Dean Malenko for his first Cruiserweight title.

- Current look Rey model with a few attires including the one from 2K15 and the first One Night Stand where he took on Sabu. For his default attire, what I personally would do is just have him select something new that he's never worn before in WWE, and then make all the alternates from past WWE matches, but that's just my suggestion.

----------------

Possible Ronda Rousey as preorder bonus depending what happens with her over the course of the next few months.

-----------------

Kairi Sane is a lock as of right now in time, as she's already been announced as a member of the main NXT roster and will be in a relatively larger scale match already. Hopefully she remains regularly on the show after that if she doesn't win the title there (and I don't think she will).

------------------------------

Women's MyCareer....maybe the story starts with you being in the Mae Young Classic and that's how you unlock other girls who were in that as you advance along...

----------------------------

I don't know about 2k19, but one thing I'm worried about is when will 2k start implementing microtransactions in WWE games? It sounds like the microtransactions bs is at it's worst in NBA 2k18, but if 2k still makes money out of NBA 2k18 microtransactions, then who knows when they start slapping them in WWE games as well.

I don't think they will. Wrestling isnt as popular as the NBA is, and considering the response to NBAs microtransactions has been less than stellar, i doubt 2K would take the risk of alienating fans on that franchise too, especially if the numbers lost is noticed by WWE.

I don't think they will. Wrestling isnt as popular as the NBA is, and considering the response to NBAs microtransactions has been less than stellar, i doubt 2K would take the risk of alienating fans on that franchise too, especially if the numbers lost is noticed by WWE.

I agree with this. It just wouldn't be smart.

There will be a TellTale style adventure mode where you play as John Cena. Nikki has been having an affair with Vince. John finds out about their lurid passion for each other.

Will he go ahead with the wedding? Will he confront his boss and jeopardise a huge retirement match and a well earned spot in the hall of fame? What will happen on the stag night with Daniel Brian and future Father-in-Law Johnny Ace?

Step in to the shoes of John Cena and weave yourself through a story of mystery and intrigue.

Your time is now!

Pre Order Bonus: AJ Lee

Only if she ever returns to WWE.

I'd like that too but it shouldn't be necessary because she already made quite an impact during her brief time with the company.

The Mae Young classic may not be "The main selling point" but it'll definitely be a popular welcome addition to the games Womens division.

I can only hope that Renee Michelle will be apart of it.

There will be a TellTale style adventure mode where you play as John Cena. Nikki has been having an affair with Vince. John finds out about their lurid passion for each other.

Will he go ahead with the wedding? Will he confront his boss and jeopardise a huge retirement match and a well earned spot in the hall of fame? What will happen on the stag night with Daniel Brian and future Father-in-Law Johnny Ace?

Step in to the shoes of John Cena and weave yourself through a story of mystery and intrigue.

Your time is now!

Pre ordering...

i think we will finally get what everyone wants the JBL Bradshaw edition we get Just Hawk bradshaw, Blackjack bradshaw, Acoylotes Bradshaw, APA Bradshaw, to JBL follow his 13 year career you get to bully announcers, get arenas from 1996 to 2009 including WM 21, 25, Tribute to the troops, SD 2004, RAW 2002, Judgement day

Extra characters ministry of darkness, farooq, new age outlaws

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I would really like to see Create-An-OMG moment. In other words, Create-A-Spot.

Something where we can basically create a spot that's maybe linked to the hotspots around the ring. And it can be sequenced together like how the comeback moments are. For example, maybe you whip the person off, they reverse, you hang on to the ropes. Opponent comes charging and you give them a back body drop to the outside. They can be used only once a match or so and maybe require a signature or something.

It would be a really cool feature in my opinion. Of course, knowing the nature of this community I'm sure the feature will be exploitable to all hell just like Create-A-Finisher. But for those of us who would use it appropriately, I think it would be awesome.

Archived