Early Access with future games

Mr.Dreadful

Early Access  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should 2K continue with Early Access with the DE/CE versions?

• yes
    • no

i don't pre order games but i did with 2K18 because this year they are allowing us to get the game 4 days early by getting the Deluxe and Collectors Editions. would you be more inclined to pre order WWE2K games if they continued implementing 'Early Access'?

I'm all for it, because people who get the game early will post YouTube videos revealing stuff.

I'd be more inclined to preorder a WWE 2K if they actually had physical copies posted on a website, like Amazon for example.

Holy crap. I didn't realize that. Not having the physical version on Amazon for pre-order, this close to release, is insane. I pre-ordered 2K17 from Amazon last year. Wouldn't be able to do it this year if I wanted to.

i don't pre order games but i did with 2K18 because this year they are allowing us to get the game 4 days early by getting the Deluxe and Collectors Editions. would you be more inclined to pre order WWE2K games if they continued implementing 'Early Access'?

Is early access online only?

Or can we buy from shops like GAME early?

Well my version is physical and im guaranteed it by the 13th by Prime.

If GAME are selling Deluxe Edition, you can get that on 13th October, Standard Edition 17th.

This is the first year they've gone Deluxe with the physical copy.

If GAME are selling Deluxe Edition, you can get that on 13th October, Standard Edition 17th.

This is the first year they've gone Deluxe with the physical copy.

I had the NXT Edition last year from GAME, first ever pre order and last ever tbh, I was slightly annoyed at their cheekyness, they actually put a sticker on the side of the package telling Royal Mail not to deliver the game till the release date! Like heaven forbid it arrives one day early!

Well my version is physical and im guaranteed it by the 13th by Prime.

Lucky... for some reason in the states Amazon isn't allowing pre-order of the physical copy. With the Prime discount I was going to buy the Deluxe this year. But, no Pre-order means i'll probably stick with the regular copy.

Just release it for everyone "early." It's money grabbing. I guess for some it would be worth getting it before friends?

I voted yes because it's probably going to be a trend now and I pretty well always pre-order with the the season pass anyways so it's an added bonus for someone like me. But you are actually right. It's ready to go by then so there really is no reason to not release for everyone. It's a money grab for sure. Just trying to get a few that may not get it right away or at all a reason to pay more. Business is as business does.

Just release it for everyone "early." It's money grabbing. I guess for some it would be worth getting it before friends?

You guys seem to forget that you aren't just getting the game early, you get exclusive superstars before anyone else plus the season pass, the bundle saves money over buying it separately. Basically it's a day one GOTY edition.

You guys seem to forget that you aren't just getting the game early, you get exclusive superstars before anyone else plus the season pass, the bundle saves money over buying it separately. Basically it's a day one GOTY edition.

Well it's literally no different than any other year just with the added bonus of a few days early. Haven't forgotten anything. Like I said if they keep doing this then it benefits those that already pre-order with the season pass every year like me. But it still doesn't change it as a money grab for those that are tempted to pay to play it a few days early. It's smart business.

Archived