What new CAA parts do you want. / Old arenas in wwe 2k18?

dany7878

Did someone notice we are getting the smackdown 2013-2016 set? Probably the raw one.

Do you think we will get wm 32 and wm 31 as in last year, where we got wm 31 and 32 simultaneously?

This topic is Also for sharing your opinions about CAA in wwe 2k18. Personally, for this year,i would want to have the lights glitch fixed. I also hope they fix the other glitch when superstars' specific trons didnt show in arena parts where custom logos were applied. It was annoying.

Also what new CAA parts or templates would you want, apart from the new smackdown and raw sets and wm 33? I'd pick this 20 because 2k16 got 30, 2k17 got 50 ad we should expect this year 70 or 65

Raw current

Smackdown current

Nxt current

Wm 32

extreme rules 2013

royal rumble 2013

elimination chamber 2012

wm 28

Wm 27

wm 24

armageddon 2008

backlash 2009

tlc 2012/13

hell in a cell 2012/13

judgment day 2008

unforgiven 2008

Cyber sunday 2008

Survivor series 2010

Vengeance 2011

Bad blood 204

And It would be great if 2k give us the real nameplates for each arena that we have template in CAA because we have had them in previous games.

And you, which new arena parts or templates would you want?

All the Custom Arena templates from 2k14, and all the arenas from 2k15 onward that aren't already included. The RAW 2001 stage for sure. Plus the ability to pick what tron displays what video. So if I wanted, I could have Kevin Owens titantron playing on the SmackDown set, instead of the Face of America graphic.

They should never have removed any arenas. especially retro ones. The RAW 2002 arena from 2k15 looked great, had the proper minitron (including proper side trons, something they never even managed when the arena was current) and name plate. then took it out. Creating it is never the same because while it looks well is never 100% right. Also I liked the bad blood arenas and things they had. They should just have every retro arena from 2k15 onwards in the game. It is just a copy and paste I dunno why they dont bother.

i kinda want to see as many 2k15 arenas as possible so things like vengeance 11 raw 02 summerslam 11 12 and 13 night of champions 11 hell in a cell 11 and 12 survivor series 11 and 12 and such in addition to that i really want to see wcw nitro 99 summerslam 92 98 05 and 07 raw 94 and 00 royal rumble 92 and 00 and survivor series 96 97 98 01 02 and 05

i kinda want to see as many 2k15 arenas as possible so things like vengeance 11 raw 02 summerslam 11 12 and 13 night of champions 11 hell in a cell 11 and 12 survivor series 11 and 12 and such in addition to that i really want to see wcw nitro 99 summerslam 92 98 05 and 07 raw 94 and 00 royal rumble 92 and 00 and survivor series 96 97 98 01 02 and 05

I think we currently have them in CAA, except for survivor series 2011 and 2012 and vengeance. Since last year they added over the limit 2011 the bash 2008... it would be great if they add some arenas from 2008 to 2013 like the 11 i mentioned in the original post.

They really need to put all the arena movies for the custom arena parts they include. And also include the nameplate and location plate too. I want to create the ruthless aggression raw, sd, heat, velocity but without the proper nameplate and arena movies i get bored and never bothered creating it. Especially this raw 2002 arena where the superstars minitron started.

I'd like for every in game arena to be available as a base. It really annoys me that you can't have the current Raw and simply edit the ropes.

Also the ability to add custom logos to "non digital" sets, like Armageddon 99 and Over the Edge, or Raw 97.

Also, something that pisses me off and it's kind of related with CAA is the fact that on CAWs we have alot of countries and cities for us to choose as our character hometown. However, when we create a show or an arena (I don't remember which one is it), we only have a very, very limited list of cities.

how bout they fix how the ring mats looked in 17, they looked all washed out and super white

I'd like the darker NXT ring mat as an option.

You can just color the ring mat that way already.

I must be using the wrong pattern then, I can never get it right.

Archived