Quick Trophy Question

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Does anyone know if winning the NXT tag titles will get me the tag titles trophy or do they have to be the main roster belts?

Also, is it at all possible to form alliances when you're already champion? I know I gotta interfere in matches and help my guy win to become tag partners, but I don't believe it'll let me if I'm champ as I'd already be in a feud with somebody at all times (and thus not allowing me to interfere in other matches). I just don't wanna win the tag belts with the generic caw they give me if I join the tag title rankings. :lol:

In this game, tag team are formed by using a promo. If the wrestler you want as a tag team is not available. You do what you said, interfere mid-match and support them (also make them win). You need to raise their Ally bar to form a tag team with them.

I am not sure about the NXT Tag Team, the trophy tile show the main roster Tag Team title, so I wouldn't take a chance.

I also have a trophy question, if you don't mind asking it instead of making a new topic? I am only missing the ''All manager'' trophy. The problem is managed to get the cutscene where Heyman invite me to be a Paul Heyman guy and I refused. Is it possible to get it back? If so, how? I already have 1 main goal and 3 sub goals completed and he hasn't shown up again. I am not in a rivalry or tag team.

Wish I knew, I haven't gotten that far at all with my Heyman Guy goals. But thank you with my trophy problem, didn't know you can form a team with a promo. Only options I ever see are self promotion and call out promos to start new feuds.

Archived