Jeepers Creepers 3

Mr.Dreadful

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest.. I dont pay attention to online reviews anymore.

There have been many movies in the past that have received poor reviews but I personally enjoyed them.

I hope it's the same deal with this third installment of Jeepers Creepers. Shame it doesn't released until Dec.

I still watch movies critics shit on. Some of them are PC morons who get offended by nothing. For example, the crowd of critics who hated the first Kingsman for a joke about anal.

BUT in the case of this film, a lot of actual diehard fans are shitting on it. Thats a tiny bit concerning tbh...

the thing like about the Creeper is its mystery. theres not a lot of things we know about it. creature? yes, but what kind? alien? ancient demon? how old is it? what is even its gender? its never officially been confirmed that its male that i can recall. i personally don't want to see very much about its origins revealed. keep its mystery. take that away, you take away what makes it a monster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just finished watching it. i liked it.

its Jeepers Creepers 3, but it's actually JP1.5 as it picks up immediately after the first movie and ends just before the events of the second movie. not much else is revealed about the Creeper other then it being 'ancient'.

Archived