1. 1. Which game had the best

• SvR 2011
    • WWE 12
    • WWE 13
    • WWE 2K14
    • WWE 2K15
    • WWE 2K16
    • WWE 2K17

I wanna say it's between SvR 2011 and WWE 2K15 only because I don't remember any of the issues we currently have with those games. WWE 12 and 13 were pretty decent too if I remember correctly.

I remember having an absolute blast with SvR 2011 and the only issue I can remember is the spamming of one cutscene.

WWE '12 is the one I had the most fun in its time.

I say this because it is lacking some key features like the ability to make superstars inactive ( this freakin' Legion of Doom ), you can't pick alternate attires or just resetting the universe but I feel it was the perfect balance between SvR 11 which is too random and WWE 2K17 which is too " fixed ", I know everytime when something will happen and what will happen

WWE '12, from my memories, felt like a real show. You had feuds and you knew something would happen but at the same time, something unexpected could happen in another match

I wanna say it's between SvR 2011 and WWE 2K15 only because I don't remember any of the issues we currently have with those games. WWE 12 and 13 were pretty decent too if I remember correctly.

I remember having an absolute blast with SvR 2011 and the only issue I can remember is the spamming of one cutscene.

2K17 has been a absolute nightmare to set up, cant skip promos or edit it and took ages to work out how to edit stars.

Archived