Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

Yeah. But that Royal Rumble could've done with one or two more women than knew how to move around, even if they were less memorable

I really wished you stopped changing your name -___- Im always thinking its a random new user on here

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. But that Royal Rumble could've done with one or two more women than knew how to move around, even if they were less memorable

I really wished you stopped changing your name -___- Im always thinking its a random new user on here

Exactly as intended

I have to be honest. I actually enjoy the Cena/Taker build up now that I consider it. Its finally a build up with unpredictability. Something weve been clamoring for, for a long time. No promo back and forth actually has allowed Cena to shift his character again. A desperate guy who feels inadequate but wont admit it so he takes the easy way in making Taker look like a coward. But maybe deep down he truly didnt want any of Taker. I have no doubt were getting the match at Mania. I was pissed last night but I get it now. It was actually the best bet going into Mania. Mania sells itself tbh. Been like that for years. The unpredictability of it will keep people talking whether pissed or confused. All chatter is good chatter.

I cannot take Sonia Deville seriously when I know Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler (two of the 4 UFC horsewomen) are in WWE right now. She looks like a cosplayer pretending to be an MMA badass.

You do realize she's also a former MMA fighter, right?

I like Sonya more than Baszler. I'll leave it at that. Not sure if "take seriously" is an appropriate term in pro wrestling anyway; They're all pretending to fight each other in an equally nonsensical manner.

As a character, I like Sonya a lot more. Shayna's blockhead-ass looks like she became a fighter out of desperation, because she looks so damn goofy. Sonya looks more like she became a fighter because she enjoys it...which makes her scarier to me as a character.

Regardless of who would actually win in a real mma fight...that's how I read both of those characters. Shayna reads as the bully fighter who thinks she's badder than she is...and Sonya reads as someone who has a screw or two loose.

I've never taken Sonya serious and I kinda feel bad about it because she's actually trained and competed in MMA iirc. I don't know what it is, but her look just screams wannabe. I'm glad she got rid of those gloves, though.

So much this. Plus, Shayna is so much better than Sonia.

I've never taken Sonya serious and I kinda feel bad about it because she's actually trained and competed in MMA iirc. I don't know what it is, but her look just screams wannabe. I'm glad she got rid of those gloves, though.

So much this. Plus, Shayna is so much better than Sonia.

So? Saying that like it matters and like people can't improve.

Archived