Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

Let's not pretend like starting a post with "cool" is not a common way of brushing someone off..."cool" is always used like that...as some sarcastic "I don't care" type shit.

But, yeah...I read it wrong. Guess I'm forced to say "my bad" now...even though I still believe it was intended the other way.

Anyway. MY BAD.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time, Jericho beating Styles definitely annoyed me. But now I actually disagree that Styles should have won. Styles was on new turf and had to pay his dues (probably wanted to pay his dues as well). Jericho going to NJPW and losing to Omega is like the flip-side of that same coin.

I hate that pay your dues shit tbh. Not a dig at you for saying it of course. I just always hated it.

I hate it when it's expected by the promotion or whatever...but I think it's nice when wrestlers want to do it out of respect for each other. Definitely against the locker room mentality of "you ain't worth shit around here". I agree there.

I hate that pay your dues shit tbh. Not a dig at you for saying it of course. I just always hated it.

I hate it when it's expected by the promotion or whatever...but I think it's nice when wrestlers want to do it out of respect for each other. Definitely against the locker room mentality of "you ain't worth shit around here". I agree there.

Yeah in regards to the wanting to do it out of respect, definitely agree with that.

It's such bullshit. Hogan won the WWF in like his 2nd match back there. Imagine if they had him lose a few matches to 'pay his dues'. What a waste of time that would've been.

No one should be stating "in my opinion" after a post in ANY thread. It's a *censored*ing Internet forum.

Sometimes when members end their post with "in my opinion", I assume that they're scared of arguing their belief because they *censored*ing suck at having a discussion over something that another member may disagree with. And it's probably because they know their opinion is shit, yet they still post it for whatever reason.

No one should be stating "in my opinion" after a post in ANY thread. It's a *censored*ing Internet forum.

Sometimes when members end their post with "in my opinion", I assume that they're scared of arguing their belief because they *censored*ing suck at having a discussion over something that another member may disagree with. And it's probably because they know their opinion is shit, yet they still post it for whatever reason.

This is a very good post, in my opinion.

This is a very good post, in my opinion.

I hate you.

Archived