Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

I don't recall anyone actually hating the RTC. It was a solid concept that took real life heat for the network execs and turned it into a storyline. Aside from little kids who didn't understand kayfabe, I think everyone had a pretty healthy appreciation for that stable.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTC was good af. Always wanted it back for this era actually.

it happend. On the 5th

The 5th?

Day of the week?

5th of June?

The 5th anniversary?

The 5th amendment?

The 5th grade?

Full sentences, please. I'm old...and a blanket statement like "the 5th" is a large gray area for my brain.

It's Judas.

And yeah...I actually agree. Jericho pretending he has MMA moves now is pretty absurd...especially the segment they filmed where he talked about surpassing his trainer's expectations, and the spinning elbow being a dangerous, banned move or something. Then again, if you take it with a grain of salt, it's classic Jericho cheese...so, it's alright.

I didn't think it was bad, but it seems loke he was taking a shot at Cena for having that weird "Lightning Fist" move. At least, that's what I got from it.

I dont think ending the first ever main event of the companys first PPV with a joke move to take a shot at Cena is believable lol

I didn't think it was bad, but it seems like he was taking a shot at Cena for having that weird "Lightning Fist" move. At least, that's what I got from it.

I dont think ending the first ever main event of the companys first PPV with a joke move to take a shot at Cena is believable lol

Neither do I, but after seeing Jericho's antics in the past, I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that.

Jerichos 2007 return is my favorite of all time.

Maybe Im biased because 2007 was my first year watching wrestling and Jerichos return was the first time Ive ever seen him appear live on TV so it was special to me.

Also it was in my backyard. I didnt actually go to the show, but Ill always remember the runner about to pass the torch and then getting clotheslined and then into the pose. The pyro, the graphics, the save us code, his shiny vest, everything was perfect.

I actually saw Brocks return in 2012 night after mania in person, but Id say that was #2.

I took a break from watching WWE throughout the year of 2007... and Jericho returning is what got me back in to WWE.

Til this day, I don't think there is a better return than The Rock's in 2011. The only other return that comes close is HHH's in 2002.

But in recent memory, The Hardy Boyz returning at WM a few years ago is definitely up there.

While Kazuchika is definitely one of, if not the greatest pound for pound wrestlers in the world, I actually think Jimmy Havocs' Acid Rainmaker looks better than The Rainmaker itself. Something about the way Havoc extends his arm just makes it look like it hits harder to me.

Archived