Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

I think this is unpopular (at least on here) - I enjoy Becky and Ronda on social media, although Ronda is hit and miss.

Ronda is kinda lame with this oh im gonna REALLY beat you up shit like we all know its wrestling no need to be like no i legit hate you lolz. It makes it seem like wrestling is beneath her since she doesn't want to keep up the act. Ronda was good when she didn't open her mouth or make angry faces at everyone.

That Travis Browne tweet was *censored*ing stellar tho.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only posting this because I'd assume the general opinion would be, he doesn't need another title run. However, can't wait until Randy becomes WWE Champion again. Hopefully it's soon.

I would rather have Jinder as WWE Champion again.

Only posting this because I'd assume the general opinion would be, he doesn't need another title run. However, can't wait until Randy becomes WWE Champion again. Hopefully it's soon.

I would rather have Jinder as WWE Champion again.
I enjoyed Jinder winning. So that works for me too.

I still mind him less than Cena really. Can't say I enjoy him, but he can serve his purpose. And he can do it well.

His match with Jeff in hell in a cell was pretty good though. And that spot with the screwdriver was some good shit.

I guess I understand why he is protected so much. But he should take some clean Ls.

I think that they don't understand that they need to put some juice in his feuds. That, "I'll inflict some major pain, and *Censored* them in the head" thing he was doing this season, was a cool start, but went nowhere quickly.

I dont like how the NXT call ups recently have been treated like side show freaks on the main roster.

And how they debuted four more people before debuting or properly establishing the OTHER NXT call ups. EC3 showed up once? Lars hasnt yet? Laceys doing whatever, I dont like her anyway. Heavy Machinery are getting airtime at least, I guess.

Yeah, EC3 appeared backstage as a mute for a bit before he was on Moment of Bliss and then picking up the upset win against Ambrose. Following week, Ambrose turned face and beat EC3 with a rollup. Has been stuck on Main Event since then. Lars is dealing with personal issues, probably won't be debuted til after Mania now if I had to guess. Lacey had a strong showing in the Rumble and then has been doing shit since then. Same with Heavy Machinery, looked good in #1 contender matches and then they started doing the Bushwhackers walk. So I think they're *censored*ed now if people think they're modern day Bushwackers. There's also Nikki, who is at least getting used, even though they don't really know what to do with her either. As for the newer callups, odd they've paired all of them up in tag teams but they're doing fine. Well, more so Ricochet/Black now since Ciampa got hurt.

Also...I don't think this is unpopular tbh. I think most have thought this was a dumb idea since all their vignettes were clumped together lmao

I think all of those guys were simply called up in order to clear a bit of space for their respective divisions down in NXT more than anything else, hence the reason why they sort of seem "there".

Id like to assume they'll be used better and shown more after the Superstar Shake-Up, but people like Sanity and Andrade haven't done anything too noteworthy since being called up. It feels like Sanity has been featured only a handful of times within the past year, and Andrade just recently did something that was somewhat big by defeating Mysterio.

I kinda think Lars is just done. Seems like everything about his callup misfired, from his anxiety attacks to his old forum posts being revealed.

Of the callups, the only ones I really want to see do well are Heavy Machinery. They seem to be booked strongly in matches so far, so I don't think they're a lost cause quite yet.

Archived