Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao read that in Bryans voice. No i still love Braun but ive given up on him being champion for the time being. Its the same with Bray i lov the guy but at some point i gave up hope that he would be champion. Then when he became champion it was more of a surprise at least to me

I guess i can reword and say i greatly have lower my expectations of Braun

An absence from tv maybe but when he returns he would have to absolutely decimate Brock. Like do to Brock what Brock did to Cena at Summerslam and be like this is the new and improved Braun Strowman. Nobody can stop him now type of thing hes more focused and dangerous now than ever before. Hes taken way too many Ls against Brock so he would need somethin big

And i dont know about better promos but he needs less scripted promos. The face to face one with Brock was so horrible and awkward but we know Brauns great on the mic so you gotta chalk that up to poor script

I don't wanna say he's doing a bad job with it, because he isn't. I just find the subject matter incredible cringe inducing. He also did need this rejuvenation.

Also Dean is not without blame. The dude just doesn't try any more. Sure he has been given crap material, but it's up to him if he wants to try with that crap material. He hasn't tried in years. Bryan on the other hand is giving the New Daniel Bryan his all.

Lol. I gotta say i love heel Bryan prob more than face Bryan. I thought it wouldnt work since Bryan is like the most loved wrestler on earth but man hes brilliant. How did they get his heel turn perfectly but not Deans?

Yeah Daniel is definitely killing it. Dean is still fine to me as a heel.

Daniel Bryan to me is....fine. I don't think his heel run is anything crazy, but then, I didn't think his face run was anything crazy either (meaning recent stuff). The preachy vegan stuff is really take it or leave it material for me and not something I care all that much about, but I do enjoy his more vicious style in the ring (them head stomps).

The new Daniel Bryan preachy gimmick thing is one of the worst things I've had to sit through in WWE.

It's fine that you don't, but I personally love it.

Well at least I can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that it's fine that I have an opinion.. :lol:

The new Daniel Bryan preachy gimmick thing is one of the worst things I've had to sit through in WWE.

It's fine that you don't, but I personally love it.

Well at least I can sleep comfortably in the knowledge that it's fine that I have an opinion.. :lol:

Thank goodness I put that to rest for you. :lol:

I in no way am trying to get the writers off the hook, but writing Villains that captivate the mind must be hard as the real villains of the world touch on subjects that either, would feel out of place in sports entertainment or would depress you beyond belief. No wonder they went to the Vince McMahon and Authority well so often.

Either way the DB is Heel because he cares about the world and is preachy about it just comes off wrong

1. He doesn't have that heel streak I believe. He comes off as a caring goofy guy and we know it.

2. Really? environmentalist heel in 2019? not saying WWE has a responsibility to the world at large but boy does this ring just wrong deep down, it feels icky in the state of environmental crisis we are in.

What was the last heel run you believed?

who do you think could be a successful heel in the future ?

My hopes are in WALTER! he is the monster WWE needs.

Archived