Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my eyes, Charlotte is simply an all-around better athlete, but Becky still stands over her as a better wrestler.

This.

Id still say Charlotte is one of the GOATs already though. But its crazy how inconsistent she can be. A lot of her random Raw or SD matches can be really sloppy and bad, but her PPVs matches can easily be MOTYCs.

Yeah, Charlotte can be a great performer - but she's somewhat inconsistent. It's weird.

And yeah, I agree that Charlotte is already one of the greats of all-time, too. Didn't think I'd be saying it (especially this early), but she's got everything. There's a legit aura about her that's unmatched by just about any other female, aside from Asuka at one point before she got called-up. And then maybe Chyna... but that's it for me.

Charlotte is Ric Flair's daughter.

Which is why she got everything handed to her. :shifty:

It's what helped open the door for her but she's earned just about everything she's gotten from her hard work and skill.

Shinsukes got some of the worst attires in the company atm. A shame for someone who used to have some of the best in NJPW.

Only ones in WWE Ive liked are the heel red/black & black/red leather. Rest are trash. Especially the blue.

Shinsukes got some of the worst attires in the company atm. A shame for someone who used to have some of the best in NJPW.

Only ones in WWE Ive liked are the heel red/black & black/red leather. Rest are trash. Especially the blue.

That one is such an eyesore I cannot watch any of Shinsuke's matches because I cannot stand to look at it.

That one is such an eyesore I cannot watch any of Shinsuke's matches because I cannot stand to look at it.

I normally dont agree with you, but I do with this. :lol: Honestly makes me hate him.

Agreed. Blue Nakamura is....not good. I'm all for him trying some new color schemes, but know when to take an L...

Archived