DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I could be wrong, maybe they will do a bunch of modern packs. I just don't believe there's precedent for a sudden huge increase given the history of 2K's Season Pass content. And as a very casual (modern) viewer, I can say that there are only a handful of people on the current roster who really stand out as being actively missing from the game.

On a personal level the DLC is make or break for my purchase. 2K18 cut the NAO and Pillman, some of my all time favorites. I like him, but Rick Martel isn't an even trade off, so my purchase really does hinge on there being some decent DLC.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be the year i really hope for an ECW dlc pack. Give us The Dudleys, Dreamer, Jerry Lynn like someone else said, Tazz and maybe a Lionheart attire for Jericho. With RVD from ONS and the hammerstein ballroom being able to be created this should be the year they pull the trigger.

I would love to see some unexpected people like Jerry Lynn (last seen in JBI), Kid Kash (Last seen in SVR2007), Justin Credible (last seen in WWF Raw 2002), etc.

It is quite interesting how some ECW Alumni have only been in 1 WWE game.

Sandman [sVR2008], Sabu [sVR2008], Jerry Lynn [JBI], Mikey Whipwreck [2K16] and Kid Kash [sVR2007] are all ECW Original alumni whom were only in 1 WWE game between SD1 and 2K18.

Outside those 19 WWE games there is also Justin Credible whom was only in WWF Raw 2002 for X-Box and Dawn Marie Psaltis (aka WWE’s second Dawn Marie) whom was only in WWE WrestleMania XIX and are also ECW Original alumni. [WWE's first Dawn Marie was 80's women wrestler, Dawn Marie Johnston]

Archived