DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised to see they added the Handspring Pele or has that been in and I've been overlooking it?

Also the Cross Legged Michinoku Driver and Inverted Crush along with the Handspring Pele are nice for Ospreay.

Is Stomps/Basement Forearm Smash a Pete Dunne move? Looks like its something he'd do but can't remember.

it's an Elias move, came with the NXT DLC. Does look like something Dunne would do kinda, Idk

Did it come with the NXT Pack? Someone posted it in the list of moves from the Moves Pack DLC on page 155

Is Stomps/Basement Forearm Smash a Pete Dunne move? Looks like its something he'd do but can't remember.

it's an Elias move, came with the NXT DLC. Does look like something Dunne would do kinda, Idk

Did it come with the NXT Pack? Someone posted it in the list of moves from the Moves Pack DLC on page 155
they also listed RVD's backflip spin heel kick and Aleister's Roundhouse Kicks lol (among others)

they also listed RVD's backflip spin heel kick and Aleister's Roundhouse Kicks lol (among others)

Oh i see, Is there an official list somewhere?

Can't see the video's for some hours..

Any New moves Worth mentioning?

- New Twist of Fate for both Matt and Jeff.

- New Swanton Bomb. Awesome animation!

- New Side Effect

- New 2nd Rope Leg Drop

- New Extreme Combination Tag Finisher

- New Poetry in Motion

- New Glam Slam

- New Free Fall Glam Slam. Lame....

- Beth got a lot more new moves compared to the Hardys.

Matt's Delete taunt during his entrance and victory scene looks so awkward, its so slow and robotic looking, its supposed to be quick and sudden.

It feels like his mocapper is afraid to raise his elbows properly.

How hard is it to announce teams correctly, both the Usos & Hardys are wrong. It should be Jimmy & Jey, The Usos & Matt & Jeff, The Hardy Boys. They got it right with The Colons so why not for others?

Yeah it always sounds so retarded when that happens, "making their way to the ring Jey Uso...and Jimmy Uso The Usos!".

Also just wanna say its awesome to nearly have all of Kenny Omega's moves in the game at this point thanks to the DLC moves pack, love the V Trigger and Snap Dragon Suplex.

I think the only moves of his we aint got is the rolling firemans carry into the springboard corner moonsault, and his rise of the Terminator outside dive. I think thats the only ones we need to have a 100% complete moveset of Omega.

Archived