DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever did the Hardy's entrance motion sure did a lame job on it. Delete transition to wonderful taunt looks awkward as f***.

But still happy to see the Hardys back in a WWE game. Can't wait to see created attires for both.

Beth looks great, sucks that she does not have a complete entrance graphics considering she had one during HOF.

RnRE are nice but will not be using them.

I think people should stop judging before we actually see something official or final. Cause if you take a good look at Jeff's hand when he's doing his dance, his whole hand is also out same as the delete hand of Matt. So most likely 2K is not finished with it yet.

I love all the moves and happy ecw got some love some moves Im surprised didnt make the cut were

-tazzmisson

-Bobby roode double glouris ddt

-air Sabu

-Rope run cuter-used by a member of ovo

-bromisson -Matt Riddle

Also can we plz be able to get finishers form the kneeling position or something its a few new moves that cant be used as finishers

I love all the moves and happy ecw got some love some moves Im surprised didnt make the cut were

-tazzmisson

-Bobby roode double glouris ddt

-air Sabu

-Rope run cuter-used by a member of ovo

-bromisson -Matt Riddle

Also can we plz be able to get finishers form the kneeling position or something its a few new moves that cant be used as finishers

Air Sabu is in (just without the chair).

Corner Leg Lariat, or something.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Tyler Driver, it doesn't have the pin animation where he holds down one leg like AJ Styles does with his pin on the Styles Clash. Tyler's pin style i was thinking was gonna set it more apart from the old Tiger Bomb but without it it doesn't look much different.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Tyler Driver, it doesn't have the pin animation where he holds down one leg like AJ Styles does with his pin on the Styles Clash. Tyler's pin style i was thinking was gonna set it more apart from the old Tiger Bomb but without it it doesn't look much different.

Annoying....

Annoying....

Personally, I'll take a proper animation for Misawa over a proper animation for Tyler Bate, but that's just me. That and also the Clash pin would look kinda unnatural imo

Archived