DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, finally! Gonna give some thoughts as I go along because this is awesome.

Air Raid Neckbreaker made me instantly think of Toni Storm. Awesome. Looks like it could be sped up a little though, unless its one of those moves that get faster depending on a certain attribute setting.

Apron Piledriver looks tons better than I even hoped it would. Io Shirai material right there. Well done. I was expecting it to be actually onto the apron and Io actually does it out onto the floor like that when shes done it, so it made me really happy to see.

Bitter End looks sick.

I feel like Bop And Bang should be sold like more of a knock-out punch, or have had a seperated animation where it was, but Im glad its in.

Diving Foot Stomp was there before, but its way too slow. I tried to give it to someone, but the slowness of it sucks the life and enjoyment out of an otherwise amazing bit of mo-cap, so I wish that could be sped up to maybe half to double the speed more in a future patch.

That new Moonsault is insane. Brilliant job.

That Cena DLC hip toss 10 or whatever needs to be sped about a quarter-time or so more too I feel. It just feels kind of slow and unnatural to look at.

Middle rope 630 is unreal. Didnt even know that possible. Lol

Cheeky Nandos!

Awesome ring post 619

Running Meteora 3..Andrade (*cough*Io Shirai!*cough*) Woohoo!

ANGELS WINGS! You guys are on a roll. Lol

Ha, timschel said there would be no snap dragon and look at that beautiful little motherf@&$er right there. Lol

Really solid stuff. Is that the whole pack or is there more? Not sure if this is just a preview or legit the whole thing being leaked. Anything I didnt mention, I loved, just no point going over every single thing.

Was hoping for Xavier Woods/Gran Metaliks Tight Rope Elbow Drop. Was hoping for some early Kairi stuff. And hoping they somehow got the Blazing Arrow in there for me, but I knew it was a longshot. Was a fun watch and cant wait to have all that stuff to use.

There was another elbow drop in there, but I wouldn't say it was a Kairi Sane elbow.

It was the one Shane o Mac mo-capped, looks like.

In happy with it though for sure. We'll get Danes elbow next year, I can wait. The move pack is on par with last years imo.

I dunno. Feel like years past had way more content and way more HOLY SHIT kind of moves, but they scaled back on DLC as whole this year, so I dont know why I expected this pack to be a make-good for the many models the Season Pass feels like its falling short on. Really all I care about with this content is that theres a bunch of things I can give Io Shirai to finally make her moveset look closer to legit. I guess if you arent really a big New Japan watcher, this isnt the pack for you. Lol

Archived