DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you guys like them. I worked very hard to choose them and make sure they all got in :-)

Moves pack is strong. And third pack isnt bad either but I think its not quite as flashy given the characters.

I think you did very well. Thanks for the work you all do.

Glad you guys like them. I worked very hard to choose them and make sure they all got in :-)

Moves pack is strong. And third pack isnt bad either but I think its not quite as flashy given the characters.

You did a great job. There isn't a single move I dislike in all honesty. Ruby's move-set is my personal favorite. Black and McIntyre are ridiculously fun to use as well. The amount of detail you put into Black's move-set is greatly appreciated.

Ya know something I want in the next game or whatever? Default minitrons(ribbons) for people. I miss Bossman's and stuff they made. Even generic ones would be nice, just some type of colors or something.

You did a great job with the NXT pack. I'm seriously impressed.

I know you probably can't get too specific, but I'm hoping there's a good bit of generic/old school moves added between Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson.

a lot of basic stuff. quite a few tag moves including several double dropkicks and a double clothesline.

some monkey flips, kneeling scoop slam (gibson), headlock punch initiated from behind. diving fist drop vs. standing opponent...

there's more but this is all from memory. nothing flashy but as far as i could tell it all looked good.

Ya know something I want in the next game or whatever? Default minitrons(ribbons) for people. I miss Bossman's and stuff they made. Even generic ones would be nice, just some type of colors or something.

I second this. Would be great to have a bunch of generic-ish ones for caws.

On the topic of the DLC, I only got about an hour of game time in today, but I loved the sets! Like many have said, Aleister and Ruby's are absolutely amazing, loaded with great moves!

Drews is pretty sick too, and I love having him back in a game!

Was hoping with all the meteora's we might get a seated one for Almas hidden in there, but ah well, I'll probably use the Tree of Woe one as a sub.

a lot of basic stuff. quite a few tag moves including several double dropkicks and a double clothesline.

some monkey flips, kneeling scoop slam (gibson), headlock punch initiated from behind. diving fist drop vs. standing opponent...

there's more but this is all from memory. nothing flashy but as far as i could tell it all looked good.

Tim, this sounds awesome! I've always prefered the old school moves and style. I can't wait!

I second this. Would be great to have a bunch of generic-ish ones for caws.

On the topic of the DLC, I only got about an hour of game time in today, but I loved the sets! Like many have said, Aleister and Ruby's are absolutely amazing, loaded with great moves!

Drews is pretty sick too, and I love having him back in a game!

Was hoping with all the meteora's we might get a seated one for Almas hidden in there, but ah well, I'll probably use the Tree of Woe one as a sub.

moves pack

pretty happy with Elias & Drew. theres nothing egregious missing from their movesets really.

only move that i really wanted thats missing for me, is a Top Rope...like Super White Noise/Celtic Cross for Drew

cuz i wanted to use it for sheamus too.

and maybe that Running corner Elbow Smash, where Drew floats over the rope to the apron. I like that.

Idk how they found 4 taunts to mo-cap for Elias. Cuz he doesn't do many taunts at all. Pretty impressive. And i love the Stunned Against Ropes Decapitator (snap hotshot thingy) they added for him.

Also love Drews corner Up & Over Gut Kick. Thats something he's been doing like every match for 2 years at least.

I had to manually search "NXT" to find the pack on the Playstation Store as I thought it had been pulled given it wasn't listed with the other dlc. Hell, most of the dlc depending on how you go about getting to it on the store has last years thumbnails attached to them. Goldberg is listed as Angle for example.

Archived